{Betrayal .02}

Hey guys! Above is a short cute VMIN video, and yes I ship taekook and yoonmin but what the hell at one point we all ship them with whoever. Especially if your hardcore 0t7. Anyways yess above are the cute 1195 soulmates and best friends 💜

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Continuing from previous chapter, Jungkooks Perspective]

"Do you really think I cared about your abusive dad stories? Or about the fact that you were struggling because you were gay? Heck I didn't give two shits! Honestly you were just stupid and gullible looking for someone to accept your ass." She continues and I just stare at her shook to the core with the news she was feeding me.

"You know what? Everything your father said about you was right! You are good for absolutely nothing and such a waste of air. You ARE a disgrace and even the reason your brother died. And as a boyfriend oh my god you were fucking horrible! Couldn't even fuck me because you didn't want to loose your precious virginity, honestly I was assigned to be friends with a fucking charity case!" She spits at me laughing and I let one tear slip down my cheeks... this- she's my best friend.

" No Lisa! Your lying! You- we... we were best friends. I fucking trusted you!" I roar.

She smirks.

"Yeah and maybe a bit too much kook, you know if you weren't such a fucking dumbass maybe your brother would be alive." Lisa says.

"What the fuck do you mean" I ask her sternly. She doesn't respond so I kicked her a couple of times rather harshly.

"Fuck- stop! Fucking dick! I mean I'm the fucking reason your brother is now laying in a grave yard! Hah, you told me where he was located in his veteran days don't you remember... well guess who told EXO..." She says laughing.

"No... no oh my god. I -fucking hell! Why Lisa! Why the fuck would you help them kill him!" I cry out I didn't know what was happening with the rest of the members but the gun fire sound and slashing of skin told me that the fight was still on.

"No bitch! YOU killed your brother! Your dumbass told me where he was, you being in the gang killed him. It's your fault Jungkook, not mine." She spits back. At this point tears were spilling out of my eyes.

"Yes go ahead and cry kook! That's all you fucking do right? Your stupid ass is the reason your brother is fucking DEAD. It was actually pretty hot the way he screamed when we kidnapped him and brought him to EXO. You know I was even there when they stabbed him, although I was just chuckling in the back round. Your brother kept going on about how you would save him and get back at us for doing this to him but instead all bangtan did was fucking run away! Hah how pathetic, suits you just right." She tells me still keeping that grin on her face.

"No..." I look at her.

I-I can't deal with this... my hyung. I killed him, he- I shouldn't have told Lisa all of this holy shit... I'm so sorry hyung, I'm a fucking disgrace I'm so sorry.

I aim my gun up to her head in anger whilist wiping my eyes with my free hand but I couldn't kill her. I still couldn't do it even with her confession. So instead I kicked her head really hard causing her to black out.

I look up and see that Jennie was dead and I suspect that Jin and Hoseok hyung killed her, and so was Jisoo who was just tazed by Namjoon hyung and kicked over by Yoongi hyung causing her to hit her head on a glass table while falling to the cold ground.