{Countdown}

Guys like always another video is up there^

This time get blessed by Yoongi , this is the bad boy act he be on in this fanfic 👅😏💗

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Yoongis Perspective]

"Get your fuckin hands off me" I growl at Jackson who was holding me tightly.

"You sent the damn message! Namjoon we are suppose to be allies yet your member has Yugyeom. We're fuckin done being friends, allies, or anything you traitor." Jaebum says sternly and Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"I suggest you tell your bud there to lay off of Yoongi hyung, and bitch I suggest you think before you act or say dumb shit." Namjoon says.

Jackson just grips on to my collar tightly and pushes me back. I keep a mono tone face and look at Hoseok. He smirks and swiftly walks up to the back of Jackson and trips his leg. One of his hands leave my collar and I grab and turn him around rather harshly so that his back is against my stomach and I have him restrained.

The leader of GOT7 starts to fume and raises his gun ready to shoot me. Oh lord these guys are petty and stupid, won't even hear us through.

Before jaebum can shoot me Jungkook kicks out the gun from his hand with one leg then flings his other leg so it hits Jaebums face and he goes to the ground.

Jaebum gets up and mark and him start charging at kook. He just cocks his head to the side and Namjoon and kook run towards Mark and Jaebum aswell and start to fight the GOT7 members.

Everyone gradually begins to fight and I couldn't take this bullshit anymore. With one hand holding Jackson still who was fighting from my grip, I use the other to take out my gun. Swiftly I unlock it and shoot into the air.

Everyone's faces look at me and I hold the gun to Jacksons head.

"If any of you fucktards hurt any bangtan members or even take one more step or make any subtle movements I will pull the trigger and bye bye Jackie" I say narrowing my eyes at all of them.

"Oh two can play at that game" Jin young yells and goes to grab his gun to aim it at Taehyung but jaebum yells a loud "stop!"

I smirk at that and bangtan makes their way behind me. "Smart move. Okay you assholes, I don't know why Yugyeoms message is sent from my appartment but I didn't take jungkooks boyfriend." I start and bambam and Taehyung send me a harsh glare while I try to supresss a snicker which was threatening to come out.

"You fuckers should really think before attacking us because frankly that was incredibly stupid. We will help you find Yugyeom , sure, but after that this partner ship is over." Namjoon says.

"Fine we don't care about you guys anyways, and if I find out that you hurt Yugyeom I will kill you on the spot. No hesitations." Jaebum says looking at me.

"Oh really, I would love to see you try you ugly ass fu-" I start to say and move closer to him still holding Jackson.

"Okay, can we just find Yugyeom and kill each other later." Jin hyung says coming in between us. We sigh and I let go of Jackson and then bangtan and GOT7 get into our own cars.

Hobi drives us to my place while GOT7 just follows. We enter as a group of 14 and I shuffle my hand around in my pocket for keys.

"Okay let's say you didn't take Yugyeom , why did the message come from your apartment then?" Bambam asks.

"Oh so now your willing to fuckin listen? Hmph, well I don't know. I have no reason to kidnap Yugyeom and I'm pretty sure someone's setting me up okay?" I reply back while turning my keys in the lock and opening the door.

Right after opening it, I cautiously look around for intruders just like everyone else. We then walk into my room and I hear a loud ticking sound go off after opening my bedroom door. We look in curiously and see that Yugyeom was sitting in a chair tied up and beaten extremely badly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? Yoongi you bastard!" Mark yells and punches me in the face. Ughhh!

"THIS WASNT FUCKIN ME! GOT IT BITCH?  IM BEING DAMN FRAMED HECK I WASNT EVEN HOME LAST NIGHT I WAS SLEEPING AT JIN HYUNGS, SO NEVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN!" I yell very loudly scaring everyone even my own members.

"Hey... Yoongi calm down" I hear jimin say.

"Shut the fuck up chim!" I say ticked off but less scary though.

"Wait guys that ticking noise! A bomb, is it not?!" Jungkook yells causing all of us to start to panick.

"Shit okay everyone fucking move and Taehyung pass me your knife." Hoseok says before taking the knife out of Taehyung's hands and making his way to enter the room.

"Wait hold up!" Jin young yells grabbing Hoseok backward. "There are clear trap wires all throughout look closely idiot. They probably blow up the bomb once stepped on." He says and we all notice that he's right.

"Okay let me go alone so it's not crowded I will disable the bomb then everyone can enter alright" jhope says then leaves before we can even reply.

He takes careful strides and goes in, at one point almost stepping on the wires in which we all started to scream and Hoseok replied with a classic fuck off.

"Guys where's the- oh shit! The bomb is on Yugyeoms back tied along with his hands, and there's only two minutes left fuckkk!" Hoseok exclaims and we all get worried and make noise while hobi starts to walk near yugyeom and start to examine the bomb.

"Okay I need to cut up some parts and open up this top roof of the timed bomb, then I will need to slice through the wires. Shit, this bomb has capabilities to hurt people miles from here. Your whole building plus some areas in a couple blocks will be exterminated yoongs!... ugh okay guys don't make any sounds lemme do this." Hobi says sternly and we follow his instruction yet get frustrated with the news he's given us.

"Taehyung, go to my genius lab where I have my camera viewers and see who the fuck dared to brake into my house and do this." I say and he complies.

By now there was only 40 seconds left and Hoseok was still trying to cut one of the wires. I saw that tears lightly fell on Bambams face and so did the rest of bangtan. GOT7 looked pertrified as they were just standing there looking at Yugyeom cut up and bruised and at Hoseok behind him struggling to stop this bomb. Fuck... now I feel bad.

"Yoongs your cameras have been off and I hacked into this building's ones aswell and nothing is there. Heck the time isn't even altered with although I think that the video was just paused and replayed what happened earlier on in the day when no one walked the halls and the corner time stamp is edited on." Taehyung says and I run my hand through my hair furiously.

JB also hears this and throws one of my chairs on the ground breaking it and pissed off.

"Hello BTS hope you guys are doing well, be ready to die in 10-" the bomb starts to tick and an automated voice speaks out. We all whip our heads towards the bedroom very fast and have our eyes widened.

"9, 8 , 7" it says sounding like fucking Siri.

"Fuck Hoseok come on!" Namjoon yells.

"6, 5" the robotic shit speaks again.

"Fuck I can't cut, dammit! Everyone duck! NOW!" Hoseok says to us and we all do just that while he still struggles with the bomb.

"4, 3, 2...." shit come on fucking hobi! Come on!

"I'm sorry guys..." Hoseok says.

"1"

----------------------------------------------

Authors note~

Sorry for the extremely short chapter D: , I will try to make the next one longer.

Thank you guys for supporting me up to this point, love you always! And please vote and continue to comment even if it's trash 🤧❤️

Never turn your back on people who need you, be there for others. :*