{Hospital Visit}

PREVIOUSLY ON "we are forever"
-Blackpink works with exo and kidnaped yugyeom and beat him up
-yugyeom was found by got7 and bts and gyeomies group mates take him to the hospital
-Bangtan killed blackpink
-jungkook moves out from Lisa's hotel into taehyungs place

Guys watch the video above on yugbam and I love how it's jungkooks cover of nothing like us 😂😻
and yes I'm back y'all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Yugyeom's Perspective]

Many days have passed and I have spent one week in the hospital and during my stay here the members would always come and visit but one person had not left my side unless it was to buy food since I was admitted.

Bam bam.

Ugh I hate how caring and sweet he had been all these days. We started off rough and him and I would banter but he never left. Instead as days progressed we somehow got close and spent time playing games, annoying the nurses,   singing  karaoke songs, cuddling to sleep at night, and talking about the most random bull crap for hours on end.

And I hated this, I hated it so much because it made me miss him. It made me realize something that I have always been terrified to admit. It made me realize that I still love that idiot even after he cheated on me.

Currently I was alone as bambam went home because I forced him to. He seemed so tired and exhausted staying at the hospital for so long and I didn't like how much he was sacrificing himself for me. Also I knew that if he continued to stay I would do something that I would regret. So I told him to leave and freshen up and if he wants to come back here.

I was lost in my thoughts when a doctor came in. We talked a bit about how I was feeling and she did some tests and then delivered some good news. I was now able to leave and she just needed me to sign a form and I could exit the hospital . To say I was happy would be a huge understatement- fuck I really hated the hospital although spending time with bambam did make it better.

The doctor told me that I would need someone to pick me up because I'm not nesseesarily capable of doing everything myself and then she left.  I didn't know who to call as I felt as if I was already such a huge bother to all my members especially bambam. Also if he were to pick me up I don't think I would be able hold back. Fuck I hate how he is always on my mind. Think yugyeom, think of someone else..

Aha jungkook. Shit I haven't even thought of him much for a week. I pick up my phone that was charging beside my bedside table and text him to ask if he could pick me up from the hospital and Ialso gave him the details of which room I'm in, not even a minute after he replied back with

"omg gyeomie! yes, yes ofc! i will leave rn, see u soon💗"

After a half hour a soft knock is heard at my door and I yell a come in. In walks jungkook with a huge bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolate, a bag with what seemed to be a stuffed animal, and some chipotle. I laugh at the sight and he puts the things he has in his arms down. We make eye contact and he quickly latches on to me for a hug.

"I've missed you so much yugyeom" he said.

"I missed you to kookie" I replied.

"How have you been? How's your fractured and broken bones, did I hurt you when I hugged you? Oh my god I'm so sorry! Do you feel okay? You seem a bit warm, crap I should have bought you soup. I'm an idiot I brought chipotle. Do you even like chipotle? Fuck sorry gyeomie-" jungkook rambles.

"Hey babe calm down! Don't worry I'm being discharged remember so some of my injuries are healed. The doctor gave me pain medication and said that majority of my injuries were fractures so they will self heal and I got nothing to worry about. Also I love chipotle so thank you." I reassured him and ruffled his hair causing him to blush.