ending

hey guys it's been a long while, and I apologize for that. I am not able to finish this book even though I had a lot of ideas but these past two years have been really tough on me and I don't have the right mindset to finish this novel. Also now I am in grade 12 and have a lot to focus on as I intend to go into university, I am incredibly scared and hope I get it but I really have to work hard if I even want the chance. Anyways I will show you guys my rough draft of what I intended the ending to be, here you go loves- I'm incredibly sorry I wasn't able to continue on with this book and I'm great full for all my new and old readers:

Ending 7 chaps

Tae x kook morning after making love, kook is kidnapped by all EXO members. Tae gets a call from his brother and goes to cottage, he gets ambushed and is forced to watch kook start to get tortured.

Ex EXO member (luhan) who has been annoying them in the past is called by hobi with number he left and comes and helps bangtan. Tells them in the end that those who are there get tortured and sometimes even raped.

Bangtan arrives with a plan. Meanwhile kook starts to get sexually abused by baekhyun who is running a knife scarring his body aswell. Taehyung kills his brother when loud sound is heard.  Beak asks what the fuck that was. Taehyung chuckles before saying, that's your fucking death dick, that's bangtan. Then Tae stabs him.

jhope places bombs but is severely injured and Namjoon is there and calls jimin to take him out. Jimin is skilled at treating wounded.

Many EXO members die and bts decides that they have to leave and just use the bombs as many people keep coming and hobi needed treatment pronto. But the manual remote was dropped and Namjoon hearing this last moment doesn't leave the building.

Fight happened outside from EXO pov but then they realize the leader of bts is inside and all they need to do is kill him. 2 EXO members left. (DO and Leader, sehun) . Bts Members drive off as Namjoon commands them to and lies saying he has a plan.  (Bomb is manually turned on but they didn't have enough time to restructure it to be a longer time {enough for someone to set it off and leave the building} which hobi was gonna do but got injured. Hobi says last moment after he starts waking up that it's a manual bomb and they must fight another day but Namjoon insists this ends now.

Namjoon ends up dying and blowing up the place.  Does bangtan chant and tells them to continue, not in gang form but to either join secret units or switch careers. Tells them personal things like how yoonkook should open lamb skewer place and tae should be a saxophoneistist. Tells Jin he loves him for a first and last time. Tels hobi to make sure everyone is alright after this and stays happy. But hobi says how can I make everyone happy when I'm going to be broken. Says the poem about how he first met all the members from that on run ep (Bambi eye kook, chubby jimin and tells jimin to love himself).
:::::  
NAMJOON POV
"Guys it's okay, even if im not there you still have each other, just continue to be a family and  don't you idiots dare give up on each other. I love you all, and I will be okay. You guys will be okay...Ju-just remember that us 7 boys who made it out of the scraps are forever, us who lost everything but grew together are forever, us who were put down by everyone at the start but made it to the top persevering are forever, us bangtan members are fucking forever alright" I looked at the digital clock attatched to the bomb , 18 seconds left. I took a deep breath and fought to blink away the water that ached to spill out of my eyes.

"Don't worry because" I whispered. 6 seconds left...I looked out the window for my very last time and uttered my last words before I died. "you guys are my family so trust me, we are forever."

THE END <3

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE END OF THE NOVEL YALL CAN MESSAGE OR COMMENT AND ILL WRITE BACK TO U IN DETAIL!!