{Together again}

*dont play song yet, wait till later on when time skip appears*
>>>>>>
[Jungkooks Perspective]

I have finally arrived back in Seoul. I take a deep breath in while I walk down the streets towards a hotel. God how much I've missed this place. So lively and full of people, I love how the street lights glistened and the sky remains a light calming blue. It just felt like home, you know. It's so much of home to me that I get that feeling.

You know the feeling you get where a simple garbage can on the street can make you reminisce and conjure up a memory filled with past happiness. For me, filled with my hyungs.   

I walk towards one of the largest hotels in Seoul and enter pushing the familiar golden coloured doors. It was decorated even better than how I remembered it, jheez Lisa got better. It was a white based scenery in the hotel with some rose flowers here and there and It was breathtaking. I had a lot of money on me so I would never say that I was poor that's why I was at awe, but I make sure to never take things for granted and appreciate all thats infront of me even if it's a hotel I've been to before because I know many other people don't have these opportunities. Its something I actually learned from Hobi hyung, guess that's why he is always so cheery because he is optimistic and humble about everything- well not unless he's kicking someone's ass while fighting, but let's pretend that my friends and I are not part of one of the most elite but hated gangs in the country.

H O T E L  •••

L I S A •••

I walk up to the receptionist and she automatically recognizes me as I used to come here often with Lisa

"Oh my, sir Jeon Jungkook! Hello how have you been?" She asks.

"Hi Mia, I'm alright and how are you? You look beautiful by the way" I say showing off my bunny teeth smile.

I immediately see a crimson colour form on her cheeks, awh she's so cute. Although I low key know she used to have a crush on me so I'm playing that to my advantage. I don't feel the same way as I'm gay but when someone likes you, you gotta flaunt your stuff even if that means a little flirting, but it's nothing serious.