{Lets play .01}

Can we appreciate how freakin good looking the hyung line in bts is like god damn, why did God make them all perfect?
+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI MY LIL GENIUS😻

Also shout out to talking-shit ,thanks for supporting my book it means a lot to me! I love having readers like you who continue to comment and vote for my story!
>>>>>>>
[Jungkooks perspective]

"HYUNG!! Give it back" I scream to Tae who was being annoying.

"No can do Kookieeee! You gotta catch me first" he ends off smiling with his boxy smile and perfect teeth.

Ugh, aren't I suppose to be the youngest, not this fool?

Currently the whole group is at my hotel room. They decided to come over so we can discuss our plan because we knew that more sooner than later, EXO is coming after us. We had to be prepared and ready.

Although since they arrived Yoongi hyung crashed on the sofa and has his eyes glued to his phone as he said he was writing some lyrics for a rap down or something, I don't know, Hoseok hyung  has been taking a long shit in my bathroom, Namjoon and Jin hyung are arguing in the kitchen about who's the better dancer, Jimin hyung is... Uhh Well I don't remember where he went as the last I saw him he was with Yoongi hyung playing with his hair, and Tae hyung has stolen my diary from the past year and is running around the house taunting me with it.

Basically we're not productive and kings of procrastination as they arrived at 7 am and it's currently 11:30 am. Woo hoo bangtan!

"YOU PABO don't read it! It's personal Tae Tae!" I yelled as he jumped over the kitchen counter laughing his ass off whilist opening the book and  skimming through random pages.

"Hey! At least say hyung after pabo! Hmm lets see here" he said jokingly as he points at a random page. "I am in love with Taehyung and I want to date him and he is so much cooler than me and I wish I was him! Awh kookie such sweet things you write in here."

I scoff. "Yeah right, I would never write that, loving or liking  you is weird! Plus I use commas not 'and' after each list of words" I say laughing, I didn't honestly mean it but I saw him tense up a bit and his smile on his face started to fade. Huh? What's that about did I offend him...

"Hyung, I'm sorry your not weird I didn't mean to make you upse-" I start to say quickly after seeing his reaction.

"I don't care that you called me weird Jeon, that's  not why I'm upset... Just it's okay for get it. Here's your journal." Tae hyung says and passes me my white diary. Jeon? He only calls me kookie though...

I take it from his hands and he walks toward the living room near Yoongi and lies down on Yoongi hyungs sprawled out legs on the sofa.

Something about that bothered me, I think it's because Tae is upset at me and now he left without resolving our conflict. Yeah that must be it. I sigh setting my notebook back in my room.

"Guys! It's time we stop doing dumb shit and actually get to work. Come to the living room now!" I hear Namjoon hyungs loud voice call. "And Hobi get out of the washroom! How long are you taking a dump bro?!"

"Coming! Don't rush my poo okay, it takes its sweet time not my fault hyung!" Hobi hyung replies. Oh god, we didn't need to hear that.