{Are you okay}

YALL STREAM !!EPIPHANY!! AND IDOL RN. THANK YOU mf, GOOD BYE.
>>>>>>>>>>>
[Taehyungs Perspective]

Bangtan was currently situated in Jungkooks apparment and we were all sprawled on the couches. Kook plops his head down on yoongi hyungs lap and I frown at the sight.

(Except no fire and yoongs doesn't look so depressed)

Yoongi hyung then looks at me and smirks, ugh this old grandpa bitch. I stick my tongue out and pout while looking away.

"Well

"Well... that was a hell of a couple of days." Jiminie says. And we all nod in agreement.

"Kook... do you want to talk about anything? We are here to listen..." Jin hyung says and I the maknae.He pauses for a long while then shakes his head left and right.

"Not right now... I think I just need to move on from Lisa. It's okay though, at least I know now that she was a fucking back stabbing bitch of a friend , but you guys- you are far greater of value to me then her and because I have all my hyungs I know that I will eventually be okay." Kook says sincerely smiling at all of us.

"Aishh shut up before I cry you idiot." Yoongi hyung says looking fondly at our younger and we all laugh a little.

"Jungkook, you have really been through a lot these past couple of weeks. First you got sexually assaulted by that ass baekhyun-" Namjoon hyung starts but after letting my brothers name slip out he looks at me apolegitically. I just bite my lip ashamed and slip in my seat as my jaw starts clenching, my fucking blood dared to even touch and hurt what's mine.

"Joon hyung! Hey tae, it wasn't your fault... please don't worry." Jungkook speaks up quietly and I turn and stare at him but my harden face doesn't falter.

"I'm sorry.... but um well yeah that happened and also your best friend has just died. I know that you have speaked a bit about the first experience with that EXO member to each of us but know that whenever you feel like you want to talk about anything we're here. Please don't hold back on behalf of us, ever. Your our golden maknae and we always will protect you okay?" Namjoon hyung finishes.