Chapter #5

I woke up alone & fully dressed

I woke up alone & fully dressed. Was last night real? I still had a headache & couldn't remember anything. I wasn't feeling good at all & wanted to go home.

I got out of bed & put my shoes on then walked out of the room. The party was still going on so it must have only been an hour or 2 since I blacked out. I stumbled down the hall trying to hold myself up against the wall.

"Whoa Destiny are you okay? What's wrong Gabi asked coming over & helping me.

"I don't know. I got a headache. I want to go home." I said almost crying.

"Were you drinking?" She asked.

"I don't think so. I had 2 drinks of something. It think it was soda." I didn't want to mention Tyreke or what happened. I plan on just pretending that tonight never happened.

Gabi helped me over to the couch & I sat there while she went to go find Sparkle & Courtney. I was shaking my leg looking around when I spotted Ty hugged up with some girl. My eyes got watery just thinking about what happened. I can't believe he just used me like that.

"Hey cuz are you ok?" Sparkle sat with me hugging me. "No. I laid my head on her shoulder. "I have a headache." I said. I was just all messed up.

"Ok I'll go let De know we're leaving. When we get to the house, please don't tell my mom you were drinking." I nodded in agreement then moved off of her & laid on Courtney.

After she told De we were leaving we walked to the bus stop up the street. I sat there & put my face in my hands while they talked. Even on the bus I was quiet & didn't feel like joining in their conversation.

When we got to the house, her mom was asleep. She let her know that we were home then we all chilled in her room.

They were all happy & talking about all of the fun they had while I was just in a daze. I needed to be alone.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back." I grabbed my bag out of the closet & went into the bathroom. I let the water run as I undressed. My body was a little sore so I looked in the mirror & looked for bruises.

I was perfectly fine aside from the fact that I was sore.

I stepped into the shower then sat down & cried as the water hit my body. I feel so disgusted. I don't want to believe that we really had sex. That can't be true. I'm too young.

I finally stood to my feel after 10 minutes of thinking then washed up & washed my hair. I got out & got dressed in my sleeping clothes then went back into Sparkles room where all of them were still talking & laughing. I really hated to have ruined the party for them.

"So did you at least have a little fun?" Sparkle asked.

"I guess." I laid across her bed & stared at the blank tv.