Chapter #21

Miguel's POV

Miguel's POV

"Yes she do. It's me."

Everybody in the gym turned around & looked at me. Even Destiny had a shocked look on her face. I know she's wondering why I'm taking up for her. I think it's time I tell her the truth.

FLASHBACK

"Who is that?" I asked my cousin Ty, homeboy Marshun. We at my cousin De party chillin, checking out all of the cute girls. There was a gang of cute girls here, but she had a different vibe to her.

"I think that's Sparkle cousin." He answered.

"Oh." She was mad pretty. If only she was my age. I didn't like trying to talk to high school girls because most of them were sexually active. I was still a virgin so I'd rather date a virgin.

I sat in a chair & took a few sips of my soda. I watched her dance with my cousin & she was all over him. When they walked off to the back I knew I'll never have a chance. She was probably like 16 anyways.

"I'm about to step outside, it's hot." I said to Marshun & one of De homeboys Kayden. I was cool with both of them but I was more cool with Kayden since he was closer to my age.

"Yo Ima come out there with you." I stood up & we walked out to the backyard. He had already lit up a blunt before we made it out there & was already smoking it.

I looked around quietly thinking. I don't even know why I'm here? I only came because my girlfriend said she wanted to come & De wasn't letting her come unless she was here with me. She didn't even show up though.

"Aye Shun. Ty looking for you." Dixon, another one of De homeboys said walking outside.

"What he want?" Marshun asked. He looked even higher than he was before.

"Something about some girl who down?" As soon as Marshun heard that, he put out his blunt & walked inside.

"Hold up we trying to hit too." Dixon said nodding at me & Kayden for us to follow. Kayden got up pulling me with him all the way to Ty's room.

I was the last to walk in the room. I stepped in then closed the door behind me. I saw the girl I was checking out earlier laying on the bed naked. I wouldn't have thought that this was the kind of girl she was.

I watched as Ty kissed & touched on her. I never been around nothing like this & I don't even know if I wanted to stay. I thought about walking out, but I also wanted to stay. I mean why not?

"Mig, come here." Ty called. I walked over nervous. If she a freak like this, I can't go for the 1st time with her. She gon talk about me. She laid back & looked at me. She looked like she was high. I think I was the only one in this room that wasn't.

I went in for a kiss & she kissed me back. I saw movies. I saw porn. I knew what was next, but I don't think I can do it.

I pulled my pants & my boxers down & made my way between her legs. When she wrapper her legs around me I just went for it. I slid in slowly then started to pump. It's only been a few seconds & was already feeling good. I don't even think I made it to 4 minutes before I came.

After I got up, everybody else had they turn with her. I wanted to feel bad for her, but this was her choice. I don't know how any girl can like this.

When they got done with her they left. No one bothered to dress her or nothing. She laid there with her eyes closed. She looked very tired & weak. I couldn't just leave her like that.

I grabbed all of her clothes off of the floor then laid them on the bed so that I could put them on her.

"Mmmm" She groaned smiling. I looked at her.

"You ok?" I sat on the bed next to her.

"I'm." She stopped & laid her head on my shoulder. I looked at her & her eyes were closed. She had to be high as hell or drunk. She was gone.

I laid her back & then laid with her. She was beautiful. I stared at her sleep until she opened her eyes & looked at me. When our eyes met, she smiled. I wanted to kiss her again, so I did.

She didn't push me away or tell me to stop, so I didn't stop. She was kissing me back. I wondered if she would let me go again. I don't know if I should try to though.

She let out a soft moan. I was ready to go again. If she's not ok with that, she'll tell me to stop.

I got undressed then climbed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me & kissed me back after I started back kissing her. Before I know it we was going at it again. I wasn't finishing in 4 minutes this time. I'm going for as long as I can.

Her moans had me feeling good. It was so much easier & felt so much better than when everybody else was in here watching.

I grunted as I came & kissed her on her neck. She let out a cute moan when I pulled out.

I got dressed & by the time I was done she was sleep. I still didn't have it in me to leave her like that. Somebody might come in here, see her naked & sleep & anything can happen.

I cleaned her up a little & then dressed her. She didn't wake up not once while I was putting her clothes on. She must be wore all the way out.

I turned off the lights then left the room & let her sleep.

I had a smile on my face all night.

I finally did it. I finally lost my virginity. After today my life is not about to be the same.

FLASH END

The 1st time I saw her after the party I knew something was up. She wasn't that girl from that room. I think she partied a little to hard & had a little too much to drink.

I wanted to talk to her about it a few times, but that would have been messed up to bring up something that embarrassing. She probably doesn't want to remember anything about that night at all.

I wonder if that's the night she got pregnant. What if she was about to have my baby? I won't run away if so. I really like her & just want to be here for her. I can look past that. I just don't want anything between us to change.

I looked her in the eyes after I said "It's me". She didn't say anything. I don't think she knew what to say.

She snatched away from me & ran off.

"So you had sex with her?" Kisha yelled. I looked at her.

"Everything is not always about you Kisha. Shut the fuck up."

She slapped me & walked off. I wasn't worried about her at all. I just wanted to make sure Destiny was okay.

I ran off after Destiny before she got to far. I know she probably don't want to talk to me right now, but I have to find out if the night I had sex with her was the same night that she got pregnant. I need to know if her baby is mine.