Epilogue

After I told my mom everything, she was ready to get the police involved

After I told my mom everything, she was ready to get the police involved. After everything, everyone has done for me, I couldn't let that happen. I didn't even want to see Tyreke in jail, but that was only because he's my sons father.

I haven't talked to or heard from Miguel since that day & it hurt my feelings more & more each day he would ignore my calls or text.

I eventually decided to give up, because I'm not going to force him to be something he's not. I'm mad that all that time he was telling me no matter what happiness, he'll be here for us.

After a few weeks he brought his butt hurt butt back around. He explained how my mom had him scared so I understand why he wasn't talking to me.

Marshun on the other hand has been the same sweet, helpful person I have grown to love.

I found out that when he stopped by on Christmas, the reason he said he was Dior's God father was because he had already gotten his results the day he took us to the mall. I love how he still wants to be in Dior's life. My baby is truly lucky.

As for Tyreke. I reached out to him once. He never returned my call or text so I gave up. I wasn't ready to talk to him, so why bother trying?

I was mad when he took it upon himself to ask to see Dior. He popped up at my school asking if he could see him. He was acting like I was the one ignoring him & denying him rights to see his son.

He's suppose to be in his way over now.

I was nervous. We haven't had any conversation since the day we took the test. That was only 1 month ago, but to me, that's a very long time.

It was kind of cold outside, so we stayed in where it was warm.

I watched Dior play with some of his toys until my phone rang. I looked at the screen & saw that Tyreke was calling. When I answered it, all he said was open the door.

After he hung up I got up & opened the door. He walked in with a nervous look on his face. I just shook my head. How is he nervous about having a child when he's been taking care of one for months?

"Hi." I spoke.

"What up?" He remained standing by the door.

"You can sit." I shut the door, walked off & took a seat. He stood there standing at Dior like he's never seen a baby before.

"So, that's him huh?" He asked finally sitting down.

"Uh yeah. Would you like to meet him?" I asked.

"Let him play."

He remained quiet for about 5 minutes. I didn't know what to say to him, so I didn't even try to start a conversation.

"So shit, What's his name?" He asked breaking the silence.

"King Dior Kilroy." I bit my nails & shook my leg.

"Kilroy? You hurried up & changed his name, didn't you." He chuckled.

"No. I was hoping he was Miguel's & it just so happens you two have the same last name."

"I hear you. How old is he?" Ty asked.

"He just turned 7 months yesterday. He was born on your birthday." I rolled my eyes.

"Word? You playing, right?

"Nope. I wish I was. Dior, come here stinky." He looked back at me with his cute little smile, but continued to play. "I'm guessing he's hard headed like you." I grabbed his baby cookies off the table.

"So what you saying, you a angel?"

"I use to be, before I met you. Dior, come here. I got cookies." He didn't budge. He pulled himself up on his walked & played with the toys on there.

"Why you don't call him King?" Tyreke asked.

"Because I like Dior better, that's why. You can call him King if you want. He knows his name."

"King. Come here, man." Ty called.

He looked back dropping his smile. He let go & took his first two steps before falling.

"Oh my gosh, baby you walked." I got up picking him up & kissed him. "You're getting so big on me. I think I'm going to cry." I kissed his cheek, again. "Well, at least you didn't miss everything. You got to see Dior take his first steps." I walked back over to the couch, sitting down next to Ty with Dior.

"Damn. Tyrah ass ain't even walking yet." He was holding the box of baby Gerber cookies in his hand & was grabbing one out. He handed it to Dior & he leaped into Tyreke's arms for that snack. His little skinny but is just too greedy.

"Are you going to be able to take care of 2 kids?" I asked. He looked up from Dior & at me.

"I got this." Dior laid his head on his chest & looked up at him "You good now youngin'. Yo daddy here."

I smiled watching them. As much as I thought it to be impossible, Tyreke might actually be a great dad.

~OMG. FINALLY!!! I'm done. Yesss!!! I don't even know if I want to continue with the series. I mean I do, because I have way too many ideas. I'll see what time brings.~

~2 Young 2 Be A Mom' is still up. '2 Can Keep A Secret' Is still up & a work in progress. 'Daddy Duties' is on it's way. I mean if ya'll still want that or any of these.~

~Anyways. Thank you for all those who stayed, who voted, who commented, who read, & who enjoyed. The love was nothing like it was the first 2 times around, but it is appreciated. So again, thank you.~

                 ~See You All Soon~