Chapter #17

Tyreke's POV

Damn! I can't believe Destiny just said she was pregnant. She caint be pregnant. And even if she is, it's not by me. She got 4 other bodies on her that night. That shit crazy. I than fucked up.

After her & her mom left, my mom didn't have shit else to say to me. I wasn't tripping. She always mad at a nigga for something so fuck it.

I sat in my room thinking hard. Ain't no way in hell she pregnant? But fuck. What if she is? I'm not ready for 1 kid & now I might have 2 on the way? I hella hope that's somebody else baby. They about to flip out when they hear about this shit.

I got dressed & was about to head out the door so I can pick my brother & my girl up from school, but my mom stopped me.

"Where you think you going?" She asked still sitting on the couch.

"To pick up De." I didn't even want to mention Sarah because that was going to start a conversation I didn't want to have.

"I hope that's all you going to do. I don't need no more of these little ass fast girls coming to my house talking about they pregnant. I'm going to put you out & send you over to yo daddy house. You don't got no job, ass never go to school & probably don't even graduate, but out here making babies." She rambled. I shook my head as she finished her lil lecture while walking down the hall.

So much for trying to avoid an unwanted conversation.

Once she shut her room door I left. I made it to the school early so i just chilled in the parking lot & smoked one until the bell rang. I don't even know if I want to mention this shit to anybody. It's just so unreal & so crazy & it's only because of her age.

I was going to let Marshun know though. That's my nigga. He gotta know.

I blew my horn when I saw De walking past with Sparkle letting him know I was here. I waited for them to finish talking & was hoping they hurried up & he made it to the car before Sarah, because I wanted to tell him this crazy ass news too. But since he fucking with her cousin, he probably already knew.

"Hey bae." Sarah said hopping in kissing me. De walked off when he saw her in the car. I guess that conversation was gon have to wait.

"What up?" I started the car back up & turned up the heat.

"What up?" De said hopping in the back. I didn't say shit back to him I just looked at him through the rear view mirror. "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"I'll talk to you when I drop Sarah off." I drove off leaving school grounds.

"Drop me off? I wanted to chill with you."

"Then I'll come pick you up later." She smacked her lips.

"It's probably about some bitch." She said rolling her eyes.

"You better shut yo ass up before I make yo ass walk the rest of the way." She folded her arms & looked out of the window.

Nobody talked the rest of the ride. I was glad Sarah never opened her mouth again, because she was just going to spit out bull shit.

"Cheer yo lil ass up. I'll hit you up as soon as I can." I pulled up in front of her house & unlocked the doors.

"Mhm." She opened the door & got out. De got out hoping in front & as soon as he closed the door & sped off.

"So what's good?" He asked texting.

"What up with Sparkle cousin Destiny?" He probably thinking I'm trying to get at her or something. I just didn't know how I wanted to bring this situation up.