Chapter #51

Sarah's POV

"What do you want, Tyreke?" I opened the door not bothering to see who was knocking. I should have just stayed in my room. Nobody has time for his bull shit right now.

"To talk to you." He said pushing past me, walking in. I shut the door & sat on the couch.

"What exactly do we have to talk about? You left me for some nobody ass bitch, you disowned my daughter & I haven't heard from you since you didn't give a fuck about me walking home in the fucking heat on the forth of July. Or is that what you came here to talk about? Go ahead, I'm listening." I folded my arms & crossed my legs.

I was really not feeling him at this point. He's done some dirty ass shit to me over the time that we've been together, but this hurts the worse.

"Yeah, I apologize for that. I really just wanted to know."

"And all you had to do was ask. You did us wrong Tyreke & it took two weeks to realize it." I wanted to yell, but I didn't want to wake my baby up. I don't want him trying to see her.

"I'm sorry, Sarah, damn. Where my daughter at though, I miss her." He smiled. I looked him up & down then chuckled.

"Yo who? Yo bitch must have popped out a baby within these last couple of weeks, because my daughter is not yours." I said putting emphasis on the last 3 words.

"That's not my bitch." He started.

"Well some bitch then." I added.

"Come on ma, I said I'm sorry. This whole being a daddy thing just scared me. You know a nigga wasn't ready, but I am now." He grabbed a piece a paper out of his back pocket, unfolded it & handed it to me.

"Funny, because you felt ready the whole 9 months I was pregnant. You seemed ready in the delivery room & the 1st 2 months she was here. So, what changed?" I glanced at the paper then back at him. "I don't want this."

"Just look at it." I took another look at it then shook my head.

"This isn't new to me Tyreke. I bet you feel real dumb now, don't you?" I balled the DNA paper up & threw it at him.

"Can I see my daughter now, Sarah?" He asked.

"My baby is sleeping & I'm sure she forgot all about you. Maybe you can see her tomorrow if we're not busy. Now that you said what you had to say, you can leave." I stood up & walked to open the door. He decided to walk upstairs toward my room.

I closed the door & ran up behind him. When I walked in, he was holding Tyrah, smiling at her.

I half smiled as my eyes got watery. I missed seeing his face whenever he'd hold her. I really hate what he did to us. I walked over looking at them & when he noticed, he put his arm around me & hugged me.

"You got a lot of making up to do. Just so you know." I said.

"I know & I got ya'll. I'll do whatever to let my princess know her daddy here for her. Just promise me you'll never take my daughter away from me." I smiled. I didn't say nothing, because I'm not done with him.

"Just promise you'll never walk out of her life again for a bitch. Or next time will be the last time you see her, I promise." He might think that I'm playing, but if he plays with me he'll see just how serious I am.

He better think twice before the next time he decides to fuck with my daughter.

~Don't forget to check out the spinoff 'Too Young To Be A Mom.' If you want. No pressure~