Chapter #50

Marshun POV

"He's so cute Shun. I can't believe you might be a dad." Shanya said.

After church, me & King stopped by her house so she could meet him. If he's mine & she gon be with me, I'm gon need to see how she act & feel around him.

"Man foreal." I unhooked his straps & took him out of his car seat.

"Is Destiny ok with you bringing him over here?" She asked sitting next to me after I took a seat.

"She don't know. We just left from church. I'm sho we won't trip though."

"I mean, but still." She looked from me & back at King. "When are ya'll taking a test?" She asked.

"Soon. Why, you ready to find out?" I smirked.

"Well yeah. Aren't you?"

"Hell yeah. If he not mine, you gon give me a son?" I joked.

"What? Hell no. Try asking me that in another 10 years."

"I'm just playing bae." I laughed. I leaned over & she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Ok, no more while the baby is here." She pulled back then grabbed her phone. When King started trying to cry she sat her phone down & took him from me.

"Damn, I had him." I looked at her crazy.

"Yeah right. You was barely holding him right. Give me a diaper & wipe." She laid him on his blanket & unsnapped his onesie. "This little outfit is so cute." She smiled.

"Yeah I know

"Yeah I know. I bought that shit."

"You know you don't got no taste, stop." She continued to change King.

"Foreal Ny?" I leaned back on her bed & rested on my elbow.

"I'm playing papi. Stop being so sensitive all the time." She snapped King back up, washed her hands then came back & started playing with him.

I remembered I had left my phone in the car so I ran out to get it & saw that Destiny had been blowing me up. I understand that she's being a mom & is checking on her son, but damn.

Before I went back in, I sent her a text.

Destiny's POV

Marshun~ He good lil mama. I'll have him there in a minute.

Me~ Okay!!!

I remained calm, though I wanted to worry. I know that Marshun would never hurt Dior, but I had so many things running through my mind. Like what is he ran off with him or something. I swear I'm so paranoid.

I sat on the floor in front of the couch. I was home alone since my mom was working & Miguel wouldn't be here until his mom got off of work. I was so bored.