Chapter #55

"It feels like forever since I hung out with you. I missed you & Dior so much." Sparkle said picking him up out of his crib.

"We missed you too. I'm glad you're back. How was New York?" I asked.

She spent most of Summer break in New York with her dad. She left a few days after Dior was born. I'm so glad that she's finally back.

"It was fun. My dad took my phone & shit away because he didn't want me talking to Deondre. Now we having problems. But I do not have time for his bull shit. I'm about to be single real soon, I swear." She said. I laughed. Their relationship was based on breaking up & making up.

School starts back in another 2 weeks & a half. It's coming back around so fast & I haven't even started on getting ready.

Have you taken any test, yet?" Sparkle asked.

"Yes. Kayden's not the dad. We took one with Dixon not too long ago. The results should be back in another week. I want this to be over with so bad Sparkle, I swear."

"I know. I want it to be over too. No one should ever have to go through this. Especially not my little cousin." She smiled. "I'm surprised that he isn't Kayden's. He looks just like him to me. Are you sure those test were right?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I Mean I hope I'm sure. Don't be coming back from New York scaring me. Next subject." I wasn't even trying to think about that, at all.

"Sorry." She laughed. "I mean, Dixon would be a cool dad too. He's cute & good in school. He's a hoe, but he sweet." She said. I shook my head.

"He is sweet. I don't care if he's a hoe, I don't want to be with him." I laughed. "He's suppose to be coming over today anyways. Him & his sister."

"Does he see Dior a lot?"

"Yes. They all do actually." I answered.

"Even Ty?" She looked at me.

"No. He hasn't saw him yet. I really don't want to see him anyways."

"Yeah I know. I was just asking since you said all. He has a cute daughter though."

"I saw her. She is adorable. Good that he's in her life."

We were still following each other on Ig, so whenever he'd post a picture of his daughter, I'd see it. Dior isn't really missing out on anything since he's so young & everyone has been around & been great to the both of us. It's just when he gets older, I'll have to explain who each of them are if he ever sees pictures of him with them & asks who they are.

"Don't look so sad. You said everyone is here for your son, right? So that means his dad is in his life too. No matter which one of them it is."

"You making me sound like a hoe." I laughed. "Come one. Let's go in the garage."

"What's in there?" She got up following me.

"Dixon's on his way, remember. I'm not going to chill out in here."

We walked out into the garage & I opened the door. It was cool outside since it was cloudy which was good, because I didn't want to have Dior out here in the heat.

"Can you answer this for me?" She handed me her phone.

"Why do you want me to answer it? Who is it?" I asked.

"Dre." I shook my head then took the phone from her hand & answered it.

"Hello."

"What up man, where you at?" He asked.