20 | Dark

Fransic sat on his chair that he was on whilst (Y/n) and him were enjoying tea and food. Although now the chair had been moved. He started out the window, eyes scanning the jaggered skyscraper line. He picked up his wine glass from the floor and pressed it to his lips, drinking the sharp tasting fluid. He snarled in victory, then put it back down again, empty.

"How long do you think until shes out of control?"
Francis turned to his companion, raised his eyebrows, "Not sure. Soon." He nodded in reply, and they returned to watching out the window walls.

Francis wasn't sure at all. However, as painful as the wait was, he was feeling elevated about his success. He had the girl in his control, and The Book would soon be his. He would patiently wait, watching for significant dramatic changes in Yokohama from above like a God. Everything was running smoothly. She wouldn't return to the Mafia since she dispised the building, she dared go to the Agency since they'd shoot her on sight and she dared to go to her precious ex lover. She didn't realise it yet, but she would murder them all under his control- and that thought alone delighted him. Her true gift was a symbol for his protection.

"We start when she arrives back tomorrow morning, however I'm afraid she may be out of control by then. May I send you and LoveCraft to look after her, Stienbeck?" Francis asked.
"Of course. My pleasure." He said, walking away to do his deed. Francis was impressed at how obediant he was. Prehaps he was as enthustiastic as him.

After a few more minuets he was glad Love Craft and Steinbeck were on their way. The sky above the Mafia had soon collected thick black clouds, an eerie black glow hovering the very top of the building.
"Oh... So she did pay a visit?" Francis muttered to himself. He was interested in her actions, wondering what exactly she was doing there...

He decided to mix it up a little.

"Bring me the crystal our Twain has been using." He demanded, holding out his palm. It wasn't long befor Steinbeck had placed the cold, heavy ball in his hands. Francis chuckled.

Nothing could kill her. Nothing. His finger danced around the top of the ball, thinking of something vile. He was glad to watch the following events unfold before his eyes that were all under his control. He was glad that each second could lead him closer to his daughters return.

He smiled. He couldnt wait to destroy Yokohama.

As soon as the deed was done, he departed.

"Right, I'm off to find the Were- Tiger. I won't be needing help."

He soon left, determined to capture the Were-Tiger with a label of a billion dollar, hoping he would add to his endless pit of money.

***

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stood across Moris office, forcing him into a black pit. A black shadow to his death.

It felt good to make him beg.

"(Y/n), stop it!" Chuuya snarled ya meZ

"GET OUT OF HERE, CHUUYA."

Chuuya stared at my black eyes. He turned to using his gift towards me after his failed attempts, a energy ball flying to my body but I battered it away like it was a feather in the wind. Akutagawa tried to stab me with Rashumoun, but was sucked into another shadow wall, he withdrawed. He must have remembered all the times I beat him in training and gave up.