28| Aliance

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Do you not know what you've done?!"

I grasped the bars and screamed at the younger girls face. She stepped back at my sudden jolt of anger.

"You and your rotten Guild have unleashed hell onto Yokohama!" I spat.

"Well, of course! You shouldn't have messed with the Guild and it's all a part of our plan! Thanks to your Mafia, one of our members might never wake up... We're taking revenge! No one will harm us!" She growled back. Her gasped tightened in the torn doll in anger, knuckles white. Mine where the same as I stared her down with my sharper glare... Ever since I've been in contact with Dazai, I had started to worry more about Francis tearing down Yokohama, not only that, but the Mafia could be affected too. I was beyond irritated at how inadequate this tragedy was to them and so was everyone else.

"Well you should have never of come to Yokohama in the first place!-" I snapped back.

"G-Guys!"

We both stared at Atsushi for interrupting our argument.

"What!" We yelled in union. He seemed a little annoyed, eyebrows furrowed.

"This isn't the way to solve things..." he whispered at me with a glare... He then walked in front of me and started to communicate with Lucy, practically civilly.

"Well that's the Mafias teaching for you... we never do it the 'right' way." I mutter to myself. The Mafia had always thought me to fight with fists and Gift for whatever I strived for and admittedly it never always worked. I let Atsushi speak to Lucy, hoping he would convince her of letting us escape. I had to admit, it was better and more sufficient than arguing. Meanwhile, I stood behind, gazing out the window to Yokohama.

I stared below for a few minuets, my eyes capturing the details of below: fires, car crashed, wandering people, running people, building tearing down. It was a catastrophe and my heart had sunk at the disastrous sight. I almost thought it looked like a snap shot from a film that probably involved a zombie apocalypse but it was different to that. This was real.

I pulled out my phone in my pocket and dialled Dazais number, hoping the man would pick up... it wasn't too long ago that he wanted to speak, so maybe he would pick up now. Especially now Yokohama had turned into a devils spawn, I had to check up on him. I wanted to know how safe he was... otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope.

But of course, he never answered. It was strange to hear the voice of the digital voicemail speak to me rather than the sound of the one I love. Sighing, I also tried Chuuyas phone too, but he declined it. I could have suggested he was busy trying to deal with the... well, whatever was exactly happening below us. But as for Dazai I didn't have a single idea.

I sighed with stress, praying he was safe.

As I ironically prayed, I wondered.

How did I end up in the Moby Dick again?

God, I must have been so naive to let him lead me into his trap when I first saw him... Even one of the Mafias top and respected rule was to never lay your trust in another who could be a possible enemy. Now that that was broken I was cage in what seemed to be a never ending chase from the Guild.

My evil hands were praying now also for Atsushi to change Lucy's mind. I was desperate to leave.

"Ha! Did you ever have to wash dirty dishes until your fingers bleed?" Lucy exclaimed.
I frowned and stared at the two. What where they talking about? It didn't seem relevant at all.

"Yes... Lucy, I know what it's like. I have scars too from where they poked me with a hot iron like I was an animal. I was an orphan just like you, I know your pain and I know the feeling when they bully and tear your mind apart... but if you do this, you're leaving your past self behind... you're leaving behind what makes you you." Atsushi confided. My eyes pricked at the situation, curious. Lucy's head had dropped from behind the bars. Something sensitive was stirring.