Fighting

"YOU USELESS NERD!" Bakugo struck a punch at Midoriya as an explosion escaped his hand. Midoriya managed to dodge it, and did a backwards flip in the air, landing behind Bakugo. Bakugo's eyes widen as he swiftly turned around with anger, "DEKU!!!"

Midoriya put both ends of his palms together and opened his hands to form a V shape, as green light emerged from his palms. In defense, Bakugo crossed his arms in an X shape to reduce Midoriya's attack.

~
Meanwhile
~

"Deku has gotten so much stronger!" Uraraka smiled in enthusiasm as she, and other classmates, watched the tv monitors in suspense.

"Yeah he has. Ribbit. But no doubt that Exploding Boy will win. Ribbit." Asui remarked.

"Have more faith in Deku!" Uraraka defended him, while looking at Asui with disbelief. She then glanced back at the monitor and smiled, holding both her fist up to her chest. "He's gonna win this for sure."

"You like him." Asui bluntly said.

"I do not!!" Uraraka threw her hands in the air in retaliation.

"Who's winning?" Iida soon walked into the room.

Uraraka turned around. "Iida! Are you sure you're okay enough to be walking around?"

"Yes. Recovery girl healed my wounds so it's all good now." He smiled, reassuring his classmate. Iida continued his walk up to the monitors, standing beside Uraraka.

~

Midoriya and Bakugo were a couple feet awake from each other, both panting like crazy. Midoriya wiped the blood of the corner of his mouth while Bakugo's mouth scowled. Their breathing became heavier. Bakugo sprinted up towards Midoriya and held his arm out, getting ready to throw a punch. "I will defeat you Deku!" Midoriya stared into Bakugo's deadly eyes as he fixed his stance in a way to defend against his upcoming attack. Bakugo was a couple inches away from Midoriya and used his right hand to throw a punch, aiming for his face. Midoriya leaned to the left in time, then quickly grabbed Bakugo's wrist and flipped him in the air, over his own body. However, he did it so slowly, that it gave Bakugo just enough time to use his free hand to grab Midoriya by the shirt. So as Midoriya flipped him in the air, Bakugo threw Midoriya even further. After a few moments, the two slowly stood up. One coughing, and the other one grinning. "You better watch your step."

"What do you-" Bakugo looked at the feet of Midoriya and Midoriya did the same, quickly following his gaze. 

"Take one move and you go Kaboom!"

~

Gasps emerged throughout the room. "It's gotta be a bluff, right? I mean, not even Bakugo would do that..." Kirishima said with worry and anticipation, not wanting to believe that someone could be so cruel.

"No. He's telling the truth." Everyone turned around, to see who the owner of that voice is.

"All Might!" They all said in unison. All Might strutted up to the group of classmates as he continued to stare at the monitor. Midoriya and Bakugo weren't doing anything; just standing there, staring at one another.

"Those bombs won't kill Midoriya. Just severely injure him. That's how I know Bakugo isn't bluffing."

Uraraka averted her eyes from All Might, back to the Tv screen, with a sense of hopelessness and guilt. "Deku...."

~

Minutes passed and neither of them have moved. Midoriya's worried expression suddenly changed into a smile. "So be it." He then walked forward, and not even two seconds pass before one of the bombs set off, which made the others go off. Midoriya went flying through the air, in the direction Bakugo was in. He went into a small panic because he wasn't sure his plan was gonna work; he was hoping on landing near Bakugo. His arms wailed in the air as he slowly started to descend. "KACCHAN!!! I WIN" He approaches Bakugo, who's eyes are widened with surprise.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DEKU!??!" Midoriya was inches away from Bakugo. He reached his arms out and latched onto Bakugo's shoulders, resulting them both tumbling on the ground. Bakugo was pinned down on the ground, with his arms being restrained by Midoriya.
"I---Just **heavy breathing** have to keep you.....pinned down, for three s-s-seconds, then I win." His voice strained with each word. He used all the strength he had left to keep Bakugo pinned to the ground. Midoriya had one eye shut closed in pain as he smiled. Bakugo raised his knee and was about to apply it to Midoriya's stomach, but there was a sound of a bell. This means that Midoriya won. Midoriya took a deep breath with a smile before toppling over to the side, a little ways away from Bakugo. "Finally..." Bakugo just stayed there, motionless, staring at the blue sky. He had no words. He had so much disbelief that he couldn't even say anything. Midoriya finally stood up and hovered over Bakugo, who stared blankly ahead, not even noticing Midoriya's presence. Midoriya then reached out his right hand for Bakugo, to help him off the ground. "Good try." Midoriya smiled, but Bakugo didn't move, and Midoriya slowly retreated his hand. Nothing else was said.

~

Half the class cheered, and the other just humbly accepted Midoriya's win, with slight disappointment since they were rooting for Bakugo.

•••

Not long after, Midoriya and Bakugo entered the same room with all their classmates. "Deku! You were great out there!" Uraraka, along with some of the other students, gathered around Midoriya. However, Uraraka went to give him a hug and it lasted longer then it should have, making the atmosphere awkward. She let go, backing away slowly while another student coughed.

"So what was it like to beat Bakugo?" Asui asked, as other students also bombarded him with questions. Uraraka, still a little embarrassed about what just happened, removed herself from the crowd and walked over to lean against a wall.

"What's up with you?" Bakugo walked towards Uraraka.

"What do you care?"

"I don't."

Uraraka folded her arms, "then just go away."

Bakugo, still mentally worn out from the fight, closed his eyes, and huffed as he walked towards the wall. He placed the bottom of his right foot against the wall as he folded his arms and reopened his eyes. "Don't tell me what to do princess." He said it, more like an insult.

Uraraka just rolled her eyes as a response. "Are you always this rude? Or just sore 'cuz you lost?"

Bakugo growled, "you didn't answer my question, so why should I answer yours?" He continued to look into the crowd of people. However, everyone started to leave the room. Now all that was left were those two.

Uraraka stared down at her feet, with a frown. "I think I like Deku." Bakugo's eyes widened at the mention of his name. His head slowly turned. "But I'm not sure. I don't know what it means to even like someone...maybe I just like his character or envy his strength. I don't know. It's all so confusing."
Bakugo growled, "you're just an ignorant stupid little girl. Don't go blabbin' your feelings especially when you don't even know what it means!" By now, he was right in front of her face. She gulped. There was a long silence between them.
"Your eyes....they're so....sad." Bakugo was taken aback by this and Uraraka didn't even realize what she just said until a moment later. She immediately regretted it. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know why-"
Bakugo started to walk away. "You don't know a thing about me. So until you do, keep your mouth shut."
"Wait! You didn't answer my question!" Bakugo stopped walking. She repeated her question, "are you always this mean?" He waited a moment.
He turned only his head, glaring at her with a deadly look. His voice sharpened with anger, "yes."