Hills

Midoriya woke up and his eyes blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness in the halls, and he smacked his dry tongue. He looked around. "Fuck! Did I fall asleep out here." Next thing you know, the door opens, and Midoriya gets smacked on the head.

As Bakugo exits the room, he said, "I told you never to fucking curse again." He walked past Midoriya while saying this and headed to the dining room. Midoriya stuck his tongue out at him.

•••

Ojiro wandered throughout the woods, with no sense of purpose. He just walked and walked and walked. He ended up at a small hill that had a cliff hanging over the ocean. He looked up at the hill and noticed a small figure shining in the sunlight. The figure turned around and looked at Ojiro as their eyes widened. A tear fell down their right eye but they quickly put their hood up before turning around and running away.

[They were wearing a cloak]

"Was that.....no it can't be...Toru?" His eyes remained widened in shock and disbelief.

•••

After they were done eating, Bakugo walked up to Midoriya. "Follow me."

Midoriya nodded as he walked behind Bakugo. They exited the hotel lobby and headed through the forest to the hill they were on during the second test; capture the flag. Midoriya immediately recognized the place and asked, "what are we doing here?"

Bakugo turned around to face Midoriya. "I wanted to be alone with you..."

Thump!

Midoriya stared at him in awe. Snap out of it Midoriya! He's playing you. Don't believe anything he says.

Midoriya stared at the ground, thinking to himself. He started to zone out. Suddenly, a warm hand placed on his shoulder and he looked up to meet the eyes of Bakugo, who was only inches apart. Midoriya was in a daze, staring into his eyes. Bakugo slowly started to lean in for a kiss and Midoriya followed, however, he stopped when their lips were only centimeters apart. He slowly retracted himself as his hair covered over his eyes. "I'm sorry..." and with that, he turned around and ran away. Run after me, God Damnt! After running for a while, Midoriya stopped in his tracks and turned around to see if Bakugo was behind him. He wasn't. Midoriya's face scrunched up as he felt like breaking down into tears, but he held them and turned around.

What the fuck just happened... Bakugo stood there, super confused and very furious.

•••
"Hey Deku!" Bakugo waved, trying to grab Midoriya's attention in the lobby. Midoriya stopped talking to Todoroki and glanced over at Bakugo. He then, turned around and walked the other way; Bakugo put his hand down. What is up with him?

•••

Bakugo entered his room. His eyes widened in surprise to find Midoriya already in there. Without saying anything, Bakugo walked to his bed and immediately covered himself in his blanket. Midoriya gulped. I have to tell him.

"Bakugo..."

Bakugo's eyes widened, but he didn't move. Did he just call me Bakugo..?? Not even Katsuki??

"We need to break up"