The Battle Begins

The two approached a small cave entrance in the middle of the forest. Leaves, vines, stones, and other natural resources disguised the cave. "Is this it?"
"Yeah. On second thought, I don't feel safe going in here."
Midoriya hesitated, but stated bravely, "it's alright. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you." Uraraka smiled up at him.
~
I need to go after him. He's not safe with Uraraka...he's too blinded by love to notice her eyes.
Bakugo started to follow them before something tightly pulled onto the collar of his shirt from the back. "Bakugo. I need your help." Bakugo slowly turned his head, glaring at the person who prevented him from protecting Midoriya: Mr. Aizawa.
Bakugo grabbed Aizawa's hands from off his shirt and stared at him, "sorry, but I'm busy." Bakugo started to continue to walk off into the direction that Midoriya and Uraraka went in.
Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat, "did you forget about the agreement." Bakugo stopped walking as he stood frozen in his own tracks. Fuck. If I do what Aizawa says, Deku could get hurt, but if I don't then I could get expelled. My old self would've left Deku to fend for himself.
Bakugo's head swung low as his hair covered his eyes. He spoke with a quiet and sorrowful voice, his head slightly turned turn his right while hanging low, but not enough where he is looking behind him. "I already told you, I got something else to do." With that being the last thing he said, he slowly marched away.
~
"AHHHHH..." Midoriya screamed while swatting at his back with his hands at the light touch of something crawling up his back.
"Shhh! You're gonna get us caught." She placed her finger in front of her lips.
"S-sorry...."
Suddenly, Uraraka grabbed Midoriya's hand and intertwined their fingers. Midoriya couldn't help but slightly blush. They went deeper into the cave and as they went deeper, it became darker. Midoriya's hand scraped across Uraraka's fingers as he started to float into the air. "Uh Uraraka? W-why am I floating."
"Silly. If I didn't do that, then you would've ran away." Out of no where, a voice came from the back.
"You may have defeated me at the Sports Festival, but I was and will always be 10 times stronger." A shadow emerged from the darkness as the very little sunlight that cracked through the rocks shone on his face.
"SHINSO?!" Midoriya looked at Uraraka with panic. "Uraraka...this isn't funny. Put me down and get away from that guy."
"Oh stupid, young, naïve Deku. I am perfectly safe, but you on the other hand-" her eyebrows narrowed as she glared at him with her darkened red eyes, "are not." This glare sent shivered down Midoriya's spine.

"Uraraka! This isn't you! Snap out of it! He has you under his control." Uraraka deactivated her quirk, sending him free falling to the ground. "AGH!" Midoriya screamed in agony as several of his bones cracked as he hit the ground. Uraraka walked towards him as he laid helplessly on the ground, with his stomach touching the cold stone floor. She bent down to just a little bit above his level so her butt touched the bottom of her heels of her feet. [A/N- She is wearing flip flops] Her right pointer finger and thumb cupped under Midoriya's chin, lifting his head slightly to look at her. He glared at her with fear. But not fear of her. Fear for her. He cares more about saving her then he does about saving himself.
"Oh sweet Deku." She teased him by bringing her lips closer to his, but stopped just inches in front. Her lips moved to his ear, "how I loathe you."
Midoriya's eyes widened with disbelief. He knows that she is under Shinso's control, but hearing those words from her mouth just made him feel cold and empty. Midoriya glared at her and started to shuffle off the ground. She immediately stood up and stepped back just a little.
"Hey Midoriya." Midoriya glanced at him but kept his mouth shut. "Oooohhh ignoring me, huh? That's not fun. Well I know what can get you to talk. Uraraka come here." Uraraka slowly started to pace towards Shinso.
Midoriya grabbed her wrist. "Don't go." She glared at him with disgust and anger as she lifted her right leg and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying a couple feet back into a large boulder. She took her focus off from his unconscious body and returned to her focus on Shinso.
She continued to walk towards. "Turn around." He demanded as she stood a couple feet away from him. He walked over to a small metal desk as he slid a knife from out of one of the drawers. He walked back to where Uraraka was and wrapped his left arm around her neck, holding the knife to her throat.
Midoriya slowly sat up, holding onto his aching head. It took him a while to regain full awareness. He looked at Shinzo and Uraraka and blinked a couple of times before his eyes widened with horror. "D-don't."
Shinso smirked as his right middle finger and thumb rubbed against each other, resulting in a snap of the fingers. Suddenly, Uraraka slowly shook her head, and she looked around her with confusion before feeling the sharp blade of a knife against the soft touch of her skin.
"D-Deku.....what's going on????" She trembled with fear.
"Uraraka! Everything's going to be okay!" Shinso slowly backed away into the darkness once more, taking Uraraka with him. He used his free right hand to grab a pair of handcuffs off the same desk from earlier. He then used his right hand to cuff her right wrist. He slightly moved out of the way so he could cuff her left wrist. He then walked back over to the desk (which was only a couple inches away from him) as reached for a long black chain. There was a hole on the chains of the handcuffs. He attached the long black chain through that hole, connecting them. He then wrapped the long black chain around a boulder. "Now you can't run away."
Footsteps echoed throughout the cave. Midoriya's body surrounded with a green light. Shinso turned around to face where the sound was coming from but was immediately pummeled to the ground with Midoriya's fist. "LET HER GOOOOO!!" He screamed as he landed the hit, sending him flying into the concrete wall. Not long after, he wobbled off the wall and stood in front of where their was a permanent hole in the wall- in the shape of his body. His head swung low but his eyes glared up at Mirdoriya, along with an evil smirk. "You finally spoke to me..." the sentence followed with a maniac chuckle. Midoriya's eyes shrunk, knowing exactly what was coming.
"Izuku!!! Don't fall into it!" Midoriya's head slowly turned as he looked Uraraka straight in the eyes.
She shook with fear, "D-Deku...y-your eyes...." by now, Deku's eyes looked that of a snake's. Shinso started to walk out of his cave, with Midoriya following behind.
^^^
"Uraraka! This is......it. He....control." Bakugo entered the cave. He was able to hear their voices but didn't know where they were coming from. He also had trouble making out what the words said. Bakugo continued to make his way even further into the cave.
Next thing he heard was a loud thud followed by a couple of Midoriya's groans. Bakugo started to move faster and swifter as he tried to find his way towards them. He followed their voices. "Deku..." he heard Uraraka's voice say. Bakugo's fists clenched with anger. "How I love you..." he continued to follow the sound of their voices, getting angrier by the second. [A/N- in case you're confused, Uraraka did say "how I loathe you" but to Bakugo (because of being far away) he thought he heard 'love']
"Hey Midoriya." Bakugo stopped walking. Who's voice is that and why the hell does it sound so familiar...
"Oooohhh...huh? That's no.... Well I....can get you.....Uraraka...."
What is this person's goal. "Turn around." Bakugo was inching closer. The voices were getting louder and more clear to understand. But just as he got closer, the voices stopped.
Come on.....say something....anything.
Nothing.
After 15 minutes or so he finally heard Midoriya's voice screaming, "LET HER GOOOOO!!" Next thing that happened was that the cave shook and rubble came falling down. They're above me?!? Bakugo looked up as rubble and pebbles fell down. Bakugo raced around the cave looking for an entrance into it. He turned around a narrow corner and that's when he came face to face with Shinso and Midoriya. Bakugo backed away slowly.
"Oh it's you. The fearsome King(or Lord)Explosion Murder." Bakugo looked at him with his right hand in his pocket. His head slightly tilted towards his right shoulder as he stared at Shinso. "So you're aware of my quirk. Oh well. I'll have my new pet take care of the trash." Bakugo gritted his teeth at him calling Midoriya a pet.
Midoriya suddenly lunged at Bakugo, but he moved to the side, and grabbed Midoriya's arm and twisted it behind him as he stared at Midoriya's back. He leaned in and whispered into his ear, "I'm going to have to break your arm." Bakugo bent his arm behind his back to a 178 degree angle. Midoriya yelled out in anger and pain, "FUUCCCKING KAAAATTTTS---CHANNN" [Transition from Katsuki to Kacchan] Bakugo pushed Midoriya to the ground. Bakugo stepped around Midoriya's body. He bent down in front of Midoriya in the same position Uraraka did.
He crossed his arms over on top of his thigh. "Don't you ever fucking cuss again Deku." Tears from the pain flowed down Midoriya's eyes but he smiled at Bakugo with a giant smile.
"I won't. Thank you."
~
"Woah Toru!! That's amazing!" Ashido was astonished by Hagakure's new ability to turn off and on her invisibility. She still has a long way to go before she masters is, but for now, she can deactivate her quirk for about ten seconds. Ojiro can hide his tail for about 15 minutes. All of class 1-A (except for Bakugo, Uraraka, and Midoriya) were on the beach.
"Hey guys! I found this frisbee." Tokoyami appeared in front of Ashido, Ojiro, and Hagakure. "Wanna play?"
"Ooooh yay! I am really good at frisbee."
"Mind if we join? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked while Mineta followed her.
"Of course not!" Hagakure replied.