Breakup

[I am going to be busy for the next couple of months so I'll try to update whenever I can, but it'll have to be short chapters like this]

Bakugo approached the entrance of the hotel, with Midoriya sleeping on his back. "Damn this nerd is fucking light..." he mumbled to himself. "Deku. Hey Deku." No response. Bakugo rolled his eyes and threw Midoriya backwards onto the wooden porch.

"OUCH!" Midoriya sat up. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Bakugo bent his knees down as he slightly hovered over Midoriya. A smirk crossed his face.

"Your fault for not waking up." Midoriya just stared at him in awe as a blush made its way onto his cheeks. The two got up from the ground.
Bakugo entered the hotel entrance, with Midoriya following behind. People averted their faces to him and a surprised expression crossed most of their faces. Some ran up and gave him a hug and others high-fived him.
Uraraka approached with a frown. "We need to talk."
-
I can't believe she died because of me...

Hagakure ran threw the forest as tears fell from her eyes, trying to get far away from the League Of Villains lair.
-
Uraraka pulled Midoriya out of the hotel. The moonlight struck their faces as both their expressions saddened.

Midoriya looked at her with disbelief, "why are you breaking up with me? Did I do something wrong?"

Uraraka slightly chuckled, "no no, you did nothing wrong. You're perfect..."

"Then why?"

She took a deep breath before continuing. "It's just...I see the way you look at him from afar."

"Him?"

"Bakugo."

Midoriya stayed silent as he let Uraraka continue. "I also see the way he looks at you. And I like you a lot, and you may like me a lot too. But you love him." Midoriya gulped at the word 'love'.

"Uraraka...."

Uraraka smiled, "it's okay! I'm fine, Deku." She lied. She felt like falling down on the ground right then and there.

Midoriya grabbed her shoulders, pulling her into a hug. "You're the best." He then removed himself from the hug, giving her a kiss on the cheek and left back inside.

Uraraka's knees finally gave out as her eyes started to water.

"I hate you for loving him..." she sobbed to herself, quietly, so no one could hear.