The Reason

[My talented friend, Amelia drew the picture above and she's into some smut😏 so that got me thinking, how many of you would like a chapter with smut in it?]

[I never got my phone taken away again so yay]

[Someone put the author in time out...she's writing on a motorcycle again. Also if you live in SA, Texas and you see someone looking down on their phone while on the back of a motorcycle, then it's probably me]

A couple hours earlier before their first date (while Bakugo was in Kaminari's and Kirishima's room

Midoriya looked around the infirmary room with his eyes while staying seated on the edge of the infirmary bed Bakugo was just on. It was only a couple minutes after Bakugo left the room, and Midoriya knew he wasn't coming back, so he pushed himself off the bed and headed towards the exit of the infirmary room. But as he reached out for the door knob, a voice from behind him spoke. "You guys don't listen to me at all, do you?"

Midoriya laughed as he turned around and an unknowingly smile made its way onto his face as he said, "well to be fair, kacchan doesn't really listen to anyone."

"That's not totally true. From what I've observed lately, he does listen to you."

The words that came out of her mouth, were the most shocking ones ever to Midoriya, because it made him realize something, he didn't even think about before. Kacchan does listen to me...I mean, he can be really stubborn and defiant. But there are a lot of tunes he does what I ask him to.

Midoriya realize that he was spacing out for too long, so he came back to earth and smiled, turning back around, and opening the door handled that he was unable to open a few minutes ago.

As Midoriya walked through the halls of the hotel, on his way to his room, he kept pondering on what Recover Girl said. He thought so deeply about it that his feet started to take control and move on their own as his mind wandered off. However, without a mind controlling the feet, the feet tend to have no clue where they're going, so they end up bumping into things...or in Midoriya's case...a person. He tumbled back to the ground as well as the person he bumped into. Midoriya shook his head before his focus readjusted onto the person in front of him: Todoroki. Midoriya scrambled off the ground in a panic as he stood up and offered him a hand. As Todoroki latched his hand onto Midoriya's palms, Midoriya ended up doing what he does best: apologizing. "I'm so so sorry Todoroki. I was just spacing out into my own thoughts."

"It's alright." The two let go of each other's hands. "What were you spacing out about?"

As Midoriya thought back to what caused the crash, his face became different shades of red, and he tried to hide it by looking away. "Ooooh. Nothing; this and that."

Todoroki gave a sly smirk as he knew that Midoriya was thinking about Bakugo. "Mhm. I love thinking about this and that."

"Sorry. I mean. What I was thinking about wasn't important at all."

"Then why were you spacing out?" Todoroki teased, wanting to see how long he could keep this up for. But his eyes widened as he remembered something Uraraka told him last week. "Were you spacing out because of Bakugo and Uraraka?"

This suddenly grabbed Midoriya's attention as a confused look crossed over every inch of his face. "What happened with Uraraka and Kacchan?"