Save Her

[Like Ojiro without a tail??]

[Keep in mind, Hagakure's, Ojiro's, Tokoyami's, Tsuyu's, Jiro's and Koda's quirk were stolen away from them by Hisashi]

"What do you mean you have another quirk?" Toga stared at her hands, flipping them over onto each side. "I thought I was the only one..." she whispered that part but Shoji still heard it.

"My second quirk is the ability to use someone else's quirk for up to 5 minutes. The drawback is, I lose this quirk forever."

"Your second quirk is similar to Hisashi's quirk, minus the setback."

"Well yeah, they are similar, my quirk doesn't take away the other person's. It just copies it. I call it 'Copy Cat'."

"Oh that's interesting. Also. I was thinking...If you use the quirk and you end up losing it, then how do you know about it? It's not like you have used it before. Cuz if you did, you wouldn't have it right now."

Well how does everyone else find out they have a quirk? How did you find out you had a second quirk? The quirk doctor. That's how."

"Oh. Yeah. I was only 3 when I went so I don't remember much. All I remember is my mom telling me that I have a second quirk. I used it for the first time not too long ago."

"Really? When was this?" Aizawa butted into the conversation.

Toga averted her head to meet his gaze. "Remember who I said I transformed into Toru to save her. Well of course, that meant that I was the one that was going to die."

"So you used your second quirk on yourself right after their attempt on your life."

"Yep."

"How did you know it was going to work on yourself?"

Toga frowned as her eye-contact separated and she began to stare at the ground. "I didn't. It was a big risk."

"Also. How did you find out the setback to it?"

"Because...someone unexpectedly showed up. It was All For One. And do you wanna know what he did?"

Everyone watched her in aspiration as they stared with interest, but no one said a word; letting her continue. "He tried to kill the green haired kid's mother after Hisashi put her into the machine."

"The Machine?" Aizawa questioned, wondering what she meant.

"Yeah it's the same machine that was used on Midoriya. It turns those with good hearts into bad ones."

"That explains how Inko got here in the first place. But why did he try to kill her?"

"All For One knew that she was going to jeopardize the mission. Hisashi protected her from being killed, but ended up getting seriously wounded in the process. I tried to use my second quirk on him, but during the whole time of it's usage, I felt my lungs start to close up as the room began to spin, and everything in my vision started to shrink. I continued to cough up blood and it was getting harder for me to see and breathe. I felt like I was about to die. But in the end, I was succesful. And that was only after healing two people..." Toga looked back at the bodies which laid behind her unconscious. "I'm afraid to see what happens after three."