Swapping Rooms

[A/N- Enjoy the YouTube video
:3]

"Love? What the fuck do you know about love?! Let me tell you what you know. NOTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW A GOD DAMN THING. YOU'RE ONLY SAYING THIS 'CUZ I SAVED YOUR PATHETIC SHITTY LIFE!" Bakugo snarled.
"Well I don't really kno-" Midoriya stared down at his toes, with his fists clenching lightly on his lap. He was practically on the verge of tears but held it in.
"Well I don't care cuz you know what Deku, I don't love you. I fucking hate your guts! So just take your shitty ass and get out of here before I hurt you."
Midoriya looked up at Bakugo with pain in his eyes but eventually stood up. He started to walk out, but before leaving, he placed his hand on the wall of the doorway and didn't bother to look back. "It's a little too late for that."
•••
Midoriya laid on his side. His heart yearned for happiness; tears fell down his face as he clenched onto his pillow as he slept on the ground.
•••
It's been a week and Midoriya was still with Uraraka. However, something did change. Midoriya hasn't said a word to Bakugo since then. Bakugo would ask him questions like, "is this yours?" And Midoriya would ignore his existence. Which only anger Bakugo even more.
~
"Hey Todoroki" Midoriya sat down in front of Todoroki. Todoroki acknowledged his presence but didn't respond. Midoriya noticed this and asked him if he was alright.
"I'm good." Midoriya lifted his eyebrow, but didn't want to press on. "Hey guys! Did you see Bakugo?!" Uraraka walked up to the table, laughing to death. Midoriya didn't look up from his food but he was listening. Uraraka sat down next to him.
"No? Why?" Todoroki questioned.
"Remember that day he skipped school?" Todoroki nodded. "Well in order to avoid expellation [It's a word...promise!] he has to do whatever Mr. Aizawa says for a whole month. And" she covered her mouth, snickering, but ultimately failed at holding back her laughter. She couldn't use her words so she took out her flipphone and showed Todoroki a picture, then Midoriya. Both their eyes widened.
"That's Bakugo?!" Apparently, Mr. Tough Guy was forced into a maids outfit and now has to be a waiter for Class 1-A.
"URARAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bakugo came running into the dining area, only to be interrupted by laughters of his classmates. "SHUT IT YOU CLOWNS!" HE GROWLED. He continued to make his way to the table Uraraka was sitting at. "DELETE THAT GOD DAMN PHOTO NOW!!" Bakugo slammed his fist on the table and Uraraka gulped. There was a couple moments of silence.
"I gotta go guys. See ya later." Midoriya's hair covered his face as he got up from the chair and walked away. The two were confused, and as for Bakugo, well he was just as confused, but knew why he was acting like that. After Midoriya left, Bakugo 'tch'ed and walked away.
•••
Someone from the left sized whistled, calling over Bakugo to their table. It was Kaminari who signaled the whistle. "Tsk! What the hell do you want?!" Bakugo snarled while the table of Ashido, Kaminari, and Kirishima cackled.
"This isn't what I ordered." Kaminari teased, even though it was. "Could you pleeeease get me another one, with extra onions, MISS."
The Miss part made Bakugo 100 times more angry. He threw his silver round tray on the ground. "YOU KNOW WHAT?!? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN JUST GO GET IT YOURSELF, Lazy Asses." He mumbled the last part to himself, loud enough for them to hear, while stomping off.
•••
Bakugo let out a big sigh as he plopped down on the bed, diagonally. Midoriya wasn't in the room yet. Bakugo sat up and looked at Midoriya's sleeping area on the floor. A frown crossed his face. "Damn idiot. That Deku is such an idiot."
"Well if I'm such an idiot, then I'll just see if I could switch rooms." Midoriya appeared in the doorway, startling Bakugo. Bakugo turned his head and followed his eyes as Midoriya walked to his stuff, picking up his pillow and his blanket. "I'll come back for the rest of my stuff later." Midoriya then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, leaving Bakugo to sit alone in the dark. Bakugo grunted, slamming his back back down on the bed, placing his right arm over his eyes.
~
Todoroki stood on the balcony located on the second floor. He stood, leaning over the railing, with his arms on top of it, and his hands folded. He looked straight ahead at the moonlight touching the edges of a small river that laid between two grassland areas. "Hey...what're you doing out here, this late at night?" The voice startled Todoroki. He looked back and saw Yaoyorozu walking closer to him. Todoroki turned around with his elbows leaning against the poles now. Yaoyorozu stole his previous position.
"Just doing some thinking."
"Anything in particular?"
"Yeah."
"You want to talk about it?"
"Not really." After that, it was quiet. But it wasn't awkward or anything. Todoroki returned to his old position, continuing to glance out at the river. They stayed like that, not talking; just watching; existing. After a while, Yaoyorozu yawned, "I think I should be-" she looked at Todoroki and her eyes widened at what she saw. "W-why are you crying?" Todoroki looked at her with confusion.
"Crying...?" Todoroki slowly reached his hand up to his right cheek, flinching at the touch of his tear.
"Todoroki...what's wrong?" He just looked at her for a bit before grabbing the rim of he collar, dropping his head onto her chest, bursting into even more tears.
She looked at him with surprise, not knowing how to comfort him. "I-I'm sorry..." his voice managed to say, in a scrappy tone.