Obstacle Course Part 2

[In the mood to write Bakudeku scenes so there will be a lot in the next couple chapters]

Midoriya attached his ear piece to his ear as he pressed the on button. When the light on the piece started to blink blue, he was able to hear Bakugo's voice.

"Deku? You there?" Midoriya sighed and responded with a yes.

"Okay well I trust you with my life so don't be making any stupid ass decisions that could get me killed."

I trust you with my life

Those words rang throughout Midoriya's mind and he spaced out for a bit.

"Hello?" Bakugo repeated until Midoriya zoned back in.

"Uh sorry. Had some technical difficulties with uh the uh ear piece..."

"Well you better fix it cuz this is our way of communicating and I can't have it malfunctioning during the course."

"Yeah I know."

Bakugo tied the blindfold around his eyes as he stood at the beginning of the obstacle course.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Aizawa asked as he placed his hand on Midoriya's shoulder.

Midoriya pressed his finger onto the ear piece before speaking, "Kacchan, are you ready to start."

"Yeah." Midoriya repeated Bakugo's answer to Aizawa before Aizawa told Midoriya to tell Bakugo to go.

"Okay. Mr. Aizawa said to start." The group of students watched Bakugo below as they stood on a hill higher than the land the obstacle course was on.

Midoriya held a pair of binoculars to his eyes, watching Bakugo's every move. "Ok in about 50 feet, there's spikes on the ground. But about 6 feet above that is a row of slabs. So you have to time your jump and how high your gonna jump."

Uraraka approached the class.
"Hey. I went looking for Ojiro everywhere and I couldn't find him. Who's gonna be my partner?"

The class went silent and Midoriya was intrigued, so he looked over but as he looked over, he accidentally made eye contact with Uraraka. He blushed out of awkwardness and averted his head back to where Bakugo was.

<><><>

"Gotcha." Bakugo then used his explosions as a booster as he ran closer to the spikes. As soon as he approached the first obstacle, he used his explosions to guide him on top of the slabs and just ran across it. He didn't know when the row ended, so at the very last slab, his foot slipped and he tumbled to the ground. After fumbling around for quite a bit, he tapped onto his ear piece to talk to Midoriya. "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU!! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME THAT I WAS COMING TO THE END!!!"

Bakugo screaming was so loud that it blasted through the ear piece and everyone else could clearly hear what he said. Midoriya nervously chuckled, "sorry Kacchan...I got distracted."

Tsuyu stepped forward and tugged on Uraraka's suit. "Hagakure was my partner...." her voice became sad when saying this and so did Uraraka's eyes. "So you and I can be partners...ribbit."

With this suggestion, Uraraka's eyes lit up immediately as she grabbed onto Tsuyu's hand. "REALLY?! You mean it!?" But then, she suddenly came to a realization which ruined her mood. "But when Ojiro gets back...."

"You can be his partner again when he gets back ribbit. But for this obstacle course, could you be mine?"

Uraraka stared at Tsuyu as Tsuyu looked up at her with desperation. Uraraka then kindly smiled, "of course I will."

Midoriya overheard this and it felt like part of his heart got tugged on. Guess he wasn't as over as Uraraka as he thought he was.

"HEY FUCKFACE!!!!! PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION YOU USELESS FUCKING NERD! SERIOUSLY!! YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!!" Bakugo yelled again after he slid across a long path of mud; so now he was fully covered in it.

Midoriya covered his mouth with his hand, releasing a small gasp. "Sorry!" He apologized once more. Why am I with someone who keeps calling me names... I really love him... so why does it hurt so much when he calls me those names. Wait...I know. He doesn't actually love me. He just takes pity on me. That little bitch...FUCK! I didn't mean that. Damn I got a bad cursing habit now because of him. But the more I think of it....the more my theory makes sense. He never loved me. He's always loved attention. And I'm the one person who gives it to him the most. If I stop...giving him attention, I mean....will he stop loving me?