Missing?

[A/N- I was going to update yesterday but I was having some technical difficulties. Here's the next chapter! Sorry for the long wait! I seriously love all of you and thank you all for your support❤️]

[A/N- Oh yeah! Enjoy the picture! I know how much you all just love Bakugo and Uraraka together 😏😋😂]
~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's taking him so long?" Hagakure whined.

"Maybe he's in trouble."

"Do you think something got ahold of him? Maybe it was one of the-"

"Hey. Calm down" Ojiro held ahold of Hagakure's shoulders as he kindly smiled at her. "You're just making assumptions. We don't know yet if anything happened." He then turned to the rest of the group and stared at them with all seriousness. "I'm going to go back to the beach and see if he's there."

"Wait. I'm coming with you!" Hagakure offered. He nodded in response. The two took off into the direction of the beach.
•••
Hagakure and Ojiro finally arrived at the beach. But what they saw wasn't a battle. It was a graveyard.
Okay maybe not to that extreme but everyone was lying around with expressions that were emotionless and dead. "What happened here?" Ojiro walked up to Kirishima and Kaminari who had tears falling down their cheeks.

"They t-took....Midoriya." Kirishima said. Ojiro's eyes opened wide.

"W-what do you mean they took Midoriya?! HOW COULD YOU GUYS LET THAT HAPPEN?!?!"

Kaminari defended everyone, "he left on his own free will..."

Ojiro and Hagakure stared at them with disbelief. "Why would he do that?"
"I don't know but they definitely have leverage over him."

"What kind of leverage?"

"I don't know. He jut showed up out of no where with a girl who had blonde hair."

Ojiro stood there in thought.
"Where's Uraraka?"

"She got wounded in battle so she's resting in her room." Ojiro nodded.

"How long ago did they leave."

"Like five minutes ago."

"They couldn't have gone far, right?"

"Who knows."

Ojiro pulled Hagakure to the side. "Toru. Can you do me a favor. Since you are invisible, you can follow them and find out where Midoriya is located. Do you think you can track them down?"

"Yeah! Count on me."

"Thank you." Ojiro leaned down and kissed the top of her forehead. "Be safe. And once you found their hideout, come back immediatly."

Her face super became red.
"Hey! Don't do that!!!" She squealed from embarrassment and he just laughed. "Okay. I'll leave now." She waved goodbye to everyone. Ojiro turned around and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" Kaminari questioned.

Ojiro turned back and gave him a serious look. "I need to find Uraraka. Bakugo's in danger."

Kirishima's head perked up. "What do you mean he's in danger?!???!??!?" Kirishima stood up and grabbed Ojiro by the collar. Kaminari glanced down at the sand with a saddened expression.

"Hey, put me down."

"...Oh....sorry." Kirishima let go of his collar once he realized what he was doing.

"We think we can save him but I need Uraraka."
Kirishima nodded and Ojiro turned around and continued to sprint towards the hotel. Even if I do find her...will she be well enough to help us?
•••
Pant. Pant. Ojiro arrived at the entrance of the resort. Everyone in the lobby looked at him. "Ojiro? What's wrong?" Tokoyami questioned. Ojiro looked up at him with desperate, pleading eyes.

"Where's Uraraka?"

"Uh she's in your guys' room last I checked." Ojiro passed them and raced towards their room. He opened the door and rushed to the bedside.

"She's not here...."

•••
"We can't wait for them to come back. Bakugo could be in real danger."

"Jiro is right. We gotta do this now." Todoroki agreed. Jiro nodded as she closed her eyes and held her breath. Her closed eyes winced. It was quiet.  She couldn't hear anything or anyone.

Her eyes jolted open. "He's dying..."

[A/N- I have to apologize for the short chapter and you all been so patient! I will update another chapter either later on today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow since there's a carnival and I am going to it]