Stupid Deku

"Do you want to go home?" All Might asked, very concerned about Midoriya's emotional state. Midoriya didn't cry, even though he wanted to do bad.
He just sniffled once and shook his head. "I'm okay." He put on a fake smile until the three left in the opposite direction. Suddenly, Midoriya's wobbly legs gave out on him as he fell to his knees. He put one hand over the other one, which was formed into a fist. He then placed them in front of his chest and leaned forward, sobbing like crazy.

[A/N- This makes me so sad to write 😭😭😭😭]

"Tch" Bakugo put his hands in his pocket, and continued to walk down the hall of where he was hiding. Such a cry baby.
•••
    "How was school, Deku?" Bakugo teased. Midoriya just tightened his grip on his bookbag straps as he walked past him and into the bedroom. "Awh. Ignoring me? What did I do?" Midoriya continued to grit his teeth, resisting the temptation to yell at Bakugo. "HEY ANSWER ME NERD! STUPID DEKU!!!!" Bakugo wrapped his hands around Midoriya's next, causing him to fall to the ground.
   "I know...." Midoriya coughed, as his voice strained with each word. "I know you were....listening." Bakugo' eyes widened as he released his grip and sat up straight. "I'm not an idiot, Kacchan...But what I want to know...." tears fell down Midoriya's face. "Why are you mad at me?"

  Bakugo's hair covered his eyes

  Bakugo's hair covered his eyes. "Because it's your fault that she's- well that she's in the god damn hospital." Bakugo actually liked Midoriya's mom. She was always so nice to him, and always comforted him when he was sad. His own mom doesn't pay nearly enough attention to him, so Inko was practically his second mother. And he hated Midoriya so much just because Bakugo felt like Midoriya didn't deserve to be Inko's son.
     Suddenly, something cold and wet splashed onto Bakugo's hand. He stared at the tear on his hand. He then glared at Midoriya and grabbed him by the collar, lifting his back off the ground. "Stupid Deku!" His fists trembled as they continued to clench on Midoriya's collar. He then leaned forward and fell onto Midoriyas chest and started to cry into it. "You...god damn stupid nerd." His voice trembled. Midoriya's eyes widened, not knowing how to react. All he knew, was that his heart was beating 2000 miles a second. All Midoriya thought of was to wrap his arm around him.
"How is it, that she's my mom, yet I'm the one comforting you." Midoriya chuckled at the thought.
"Shut up Deku...."

[A/N- Here's a super short chapter! It goes out in dedication to my friend Clever

[A/N- Here's a super short chapter! It goes out in dedication to my friend Clever. #TheFeels]