Obstacle Course Part 3

Without realizing it...Midoriya was crying. Once he noticed, he quickly wiped away the tears with his sleeve before anyone noticed.

[Okay, in all honesty, I've just been getting really impatient. So I'm gonna skip explaining how the rest of the obstacle course goes and everyone else's turn and just go straight to Bakudeku moments. Maybe later on, when I'm editing my whole story after finishing it, I might edit it to add the rest of the obstacle course]

[Also, the title Obstacle Course could literally mean obstacle course, or the 'obstacle' Midoriya created for himself at the end of Part 2]

[Now on with the story]

With a scrappy voice, Midoriya talked into the ear piece. "Okay... sniff next you want-"

Bakugo stopped in his tracks. "Are you crying?"

The others noticed Bakugo stop and whispers started to emerge amongst the classmates.

"Why did he stop?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Is he hurt or something?"

"No."

"Don't fucking lie to me Deku."

"Okay I was..." what do you care anyways? "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just finish the course. Our classmates are getting suspicious." Now that I think about it. The reason he doesn't want anyone to know about us is because he doesn't love me at all. It all ties together. Makes perfect sense. I know what I have to do...but I'll wait a while before doing it.

"Whatever. But when I'm done, you and I are gonna talk."

"Okay..."

•••
After every partner did the obstacle course, the whole class headed back to their rooms in the hotel.

Once Bakugo and Midoriya entered their room, Midoriya already knew what Bakugo wanted to talk about. He needed to come up with a lie....quickly.

The two headed to the bed as their legs swung from it. "So..." Bakugo said this staring straight ahead at the wall; but as he began his second sentence, he turned to look at Midoriya. "Why were you crying?"

Midoriya shook his head before responding, "it was something Todoroki told me." Bakugo looked at him with a questioning look, wanting to know what happened. "His mother died..."

Bakugo's eyes widened. "Serves him right." Once those words spilt out, Bakugo quickly covered his mouth, knowing he said something wrong. Midoriya's hair covered his eyes and he got up and slapped Bakugo across the face. He didn't hesitate to turn around after and walk straight out the door. Fuck...

Midoriya didn't go anywhere; he just stayed by the other side of the door in the hallway. He slide down the back of it as he brought his knees up and folded his arms over them, while he placed his head down onto his arms and let out all the tears he had bundled up.

It was night time so everyone was in their rooms probably sleeping. Eventually, after just sitting there crying for an hour, he grew tired and fell asleep on the ground without knowing. Yep...he doesn't like me. If he did, he would've comforted me instead. Or he would've ran after me after I left. Katsuki Bakugo...I hate you for playing me as a fool.