Faith, Trust, And Death

"Where did Bakugo go?"

"Wasn't he here just a minute ago?"

Everyone looked around the dining room.

"Maybe he just went to his room...?" Yaoyorozu suggested.

"No." Kirishima looked off towards the main entrance of the hotel. "He went looking for Midoriya."
~
Where is he? I'll kill him if he dies. What am I going to do to find him? And that thing with Uraraka. How can I face him after I did that. Why did I do it in the first place? What the fuck is wrong with me?!?

Thoughts flooded throughout Bakugo's mind as he raced through the forest.

This is the direction- wait.

Sniff
Sniff

[A/N- No, It's not Ichiya]

That smells like Deku

~

"Great. So Hagakure, Midoriya, and now Bakugo are missing. Does anyone else wanna volunteer to get captured or go on a solo mission?" Aizawa rolled his eyes indicating the sarcasm in his voice. Mineta raised his hand but when Aizawa glared at him with a frightening look, he slowly retracted it.

Koda entered the dining room and timidly walked up to Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa looked in the direction Koda was coming in. "Yes Koda?"

He didn't say anything. He just started sweating, while looking around the dining room in a hastily manner. He then whistled. Seconds later a blue bird with white feathers covering the edges of their wings flew in and landed on Koda's head.

"Wait. Did you have this bird follow Bakugo?"

Koda shook his hand.

"Then what-" suddenly Aizawa's eyes opened. "You had it follow the League Of Villains?!" Koda ferociously nodded his head in agreement. Aizawa stood up and latched his hands onto the outer sides of Koda's biceps. "KODA!! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!" Koda started to blush with embarrassment.

"Wait. Let me get this straight. The bird brain made the bird follow the League If Villains and now the bird knows where their base is?" Koda nodded slowly, a little hurt that Jiro called him a bird brain. Jiro's face lit up with enthusiasm, "way to go Koda!" Hearing her say this made him happy, especially after she just called him a bird brain.

"Koda can you lead us to the League Of Villains?"

Koda nodded once with sheer determination.
~
"Somebody is here." Toga sensed a nearby presence.

"It's probably just Stain." Shinso suggested

"Go find him this instant" Hisashi demanded.
~
This base...it's probably under the water. Where else would it be? I don't see it on the sand. But wouldn't the salt in the water cover up Deku's smell?

Bakugo stood on the sand, looking around the beach. But that's when he noticed a small piece of cloth from Midoriya's shirt.

"That makes more sense. They put this cloth here to make me think this was where their base was located..."

"Not exactly" a familiar voice peeked over the shoulder of Bakugo. Startling him, he turned around and came face-to-face with someone. Bakugo dropped the cloth from his hand and just stared at them with a stunned expression.

"Deku?"

"Again, not exactly." Midoriya reached to the side of his right thigh where there was a knife attached to it in a knife sheath. He then quickly maneuvered his hand with the knife to come to Bakugo's face, catching him by surprise. However, with Bakugo's reflexes, he was able to grab onto Midoriya's wrist to stop the impact. "You were always the quick one, I'll give you that." Midoriya then smirked. "But not quick enough." He then immediately turned his back to Bakugo, while Bakugo still held a hold of his wrist and Midoriya bent his left elbow back towards Bakugo, which had a small knife blade attached to it, and slid the blade across Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo winced in pain, and let go of Midoriya's wrist. He then grabbed ahold of his shoulder which had a small knife cut, but deep enough to make him bleed out. He needed to get away from him, and fast.
~
"Ojiro since you're injured really bad, could you stay here and wait to see if Bakugo comes back?"
Ojiro nodded in understanding but still felt pretty useless.

"I'll stay behind with him so he's not alone." Tokoyami offered.

Ojiro shook his head humbly, "thank you but you guys are going to need as much people as you can get so Tokoyami, you need to go with them. As for me, I wish I could help, but I can barely stand without falling over so I would only hold you all back. I believe in all of you and I have faith that this will all work out. So, go out there and kick some villain butt! And bring everyone back home safely." Ojiro smiled giving all his fellow students a thumbs up.

The students nodded and smiled at the inspirational speech Ojiro just gave. They waved goodbye as they all left the hotel. Once everyone completely left, Ojiro frowned. "Bring her back safely."
~
"So when are we going to kill this girl?" Shigaraki questioned.

"Right now." Hisashi replied staring at Hagakure unconscious.

[A/N- Now we're getting somewhere! What I actually did to get rid of my writers block was I listed all the students of Class 1A along with their quirk to see who had the most useful quirk to track someone. It makes me actually happy that a side character like Koda can have such an important role]