The Water Test

The whole class regathered in the lobby after finishing their breakfast. Mr. Aizawa wasn't there yet. Everyone chatted in their own clusters; Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida are by the indoor waterfall to the right of the lobby that fell down a pebbled wall; Yaoyoruzu, Asui, Hagakure, and Ojiro are talking in the lounge chairs; Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, Jiro, and Ashido are by the entrance of the lobby with Bakugo slumping with his hands in his pockets; Todoroki is leaning against a post in the front of the right side, with his right foot placed on it and his arms crossed; Aoyama is talking about himself while Koda, Sato, Shojo, and Tokoyami are ignoring him, talking amongst themselves and Aoyama doesn't notice.
"Alright. Today will be your first training day here on the resort. We will be going down to the beach. Lets go." Mr. Aizawa walked out of the doors and the whole class followed.
•••
"Alright. Everyone, get in your partnerships." Aizawa snarled, just wanting to get back into his cocoon. The group of kids shuffled around until they were standing next to their partners. "Now. Pick one of you to be the rescuer, and the other will be the victim. The victim will be doggy-paddling in the water. The Rescuer must use their quirk to get to the victim."
"You're the victim." Bakugo snarled.
"But- Kacchan- I don't know ho-"
"Stop talking back you damn nerd and just do what you're told!!!!"
"...." Midoriya twiddled with his thumbs as he took a huge gulp.
"Ooh! I wanna be the rescuee!" Uraraka excitedly stated.
"But my quirk is useless as the rescuer. Your's will be more helpful because you could just lift me out the water."
"Yeah but that's only if I touch you. But I can't touch you until I get to you."
"Then use your power to float yourself to me then touch me."
"Oh that's a good idea!! Yay!" Uraraka did this pose where her right leg was bent back in the air and her fists remained between the front and side of her chest.
"Do you want to be the rescuer?" Tokoyami politely asked. Koda just shook his head. "Okay. Then I will be it."
"My strategy is that I use my jet legs to run across the water. But the timing needs to be perfect because I could only use Recipro Burst for 10 seconds. So if I use that, I should be able to run across the water at a fast enough velocity that I won't sink." Iida strategize.
"Makes sense since my quirk would be useless anyways."
"I will save thou damsel in distress by using my sticky balls to walk across the water!"
"Well I could just create a bridge..."
"It shouldn't matter than. Let me be the rescuer. Pleeeeease."
"Okay. If you think that will work out, then yes Mineta, you can be the rescuer."
"What the heck are we going to do?!?" Kirishima started to panic. "My quirk is useless as a mode of transportation and you're gonna turn me into Barbeijiro!!!!"[Pun]
"Welllll you could just swim."
"But then we fail!"
"Oh well..."
"My power is invisibility so it's pretty much useless as a rescuer."
"Agreed." Asui bluntly stated.
"I'll use my ice to rescue you." Todoroki stood in front of his partner, Sero.
"Sure."
"Let me use my magnificent laser belt to beam across the water. I know right, I'm so talented and smart. Such a wonderful person I am overall..." Aoyama continued to talk about himself like he was the queen of England.
"You may be annoying but that's the best plan we got, so I'll follow it."
"I'll glide in the air to reach you." Shoji stated, while Jiro nodded in agreement.
•••
Everyone lined up side by side so the whole class formed one sideways line across the golden sand. "Alright. Our first pair will be...." Mr. Aizawa glanced at his set of papers, as his eyes fixated on who was to go first. "God. I did not plan these pairings out...." he mumbled under his breath. "Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima." The two friends gulped as they took a step out of the line formation. I'm interested to see what their plan is. "Who will be the victim?"
"I am!" Kirishima raised his hand. Soon after, Aizawa used his Capturing Weapon to throw Kirishima out at sea.
"Don't drown. If you do, that'll just mean more paperwork for me and that's a lot of effort!" Aizawa shouted, sheepishly.
"I don't plan on it!"
Kaminari approached the edge of the sand, where the water trunk led through the spaces between his toes as they played in the sand. He stared out at Kirishima. Suddenly, yellow electric beams appeared around his body as gasps were exchanged throughout the class.
"What does he think he's doing?! He's gonna electrify Kirishima!"
Aizawa knew that Kaminari was dumb, but not dumb enough to electrify his own friend, so he just sat back and watched while Urarak shouted at him in panic; he just ignored her, only paying attention to the partnership of Kirishima and Kaminari. Suddenly the electric zapped down and instead of hitting Kirishima, the trajectory aimed at Kaminari himself; to be more precise, the sand underneath him. By electrifying the sand, he caused a medium explosion, which sent him flying out towards the sea. He landed right by Kirishima, but not in the state he needed to be in. He was in his "dumb" phase right now, after that attack. Kaminari's body is just faced down in the water while his goofy expression remained. Kirishima paddled towards him, flipping him so that his back was on the water. He tugged on him and started to make his way back to the shore. Soon, the two arrived, and Kirishima was on all fours, coughing up water and what not, while Kaminari had this oblivious grin as he blankly stared at the glaring sun.
"It's obvious that you two failed. It was an okay plan, but not planned out and ultimately resulting in the victim to become the rescuer."
"Yes sir..." Kirishima walked passed Aizawa with a frown, while dragging Kaminari through the sand.
  "Next up are Minoru Mineta and Momo Yaoyorozu. Since you both have a quirk that allows you to build a path across the water, which one of you will be the rescuer?"
  "I wi-"
"That'll be me sir." Yaoyorozu cut Mineta off while his jaw dropped.
  "But we agreed that I will!" He whined in protest. Yaoyorozu stopped looking at Aizawa and averted her head to Mineta.
  "Yes but it'll take a lot of your sticky balls to make a path, and if you overuse it, then you can start to bleed. Thus, rendering you useless for my aid." Mineta just stood there shocked.
"Okay. Then it's settled. Mineta will be the victim." Aizawa wrapped his cloth around Mineta, pulling him in the air.
"WHA- NO! LET ME DOWN! I WANTED TO BE TH-" before he could even finish his sentence, Aizawa tossed himself across the ocean. He plopped down and resurfaced above the waves.
  Mineta started to swim back to shore.
"What the heck is he doing?!" Yaoyorozu called out.
  "He's doing what any victim would do in a situation like this. Even if he's not intentionally trying to play the role of the victim, he's doing a damn well job."
  "That idiot" Yaoyorozu said while rushing towards the water, creating small stepping stones as she ran. She eventually caught up to Mineta. She created a small platform and pulled him out of the water onto it. Mineta started to complain some more but stopped when Yaoyorozu carried him bridal style, which means his head was inches in front of her breasts. A stupid grin crossed his face as he plopped onto them like a pillow. Her face became red in embarrassment, "what do you think your doing you pervert!!!!" She then created a baby stroller and connected the stone steps with marble. She put Mineta into the stroller, strapping him in.
  "What the heck are you doing Yaoyorozu?!" He struggled to remove her hands from the buckle.
She clipped the buckle in and went behind the stroller. "If you wanna act like a child, then you will be treated like one." She continued to push him down the stone path.
  "That was some performance" Aizawa teased as Yaoyorozu let Mineta out of the stroller. The whole class was bursting out into laughter.
  "OH SHUT IT!!!!" Mineta cried out as he slowly went back to his spot besides Jiro and Koda.
  "Okay Toru Hagakure and Tsuyu Asui are up." They both nodded once, stepping forwards.
  "I am the victim" Hagakure stated. Aizawa nodded as he wrapped his cloth around her. "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE PUTTING THOSE!" It was even more embarrassing for him since she had clothes on.
  "Mineta pushed me!"
  "WHA! I'M ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!!" Aizawa looked back at Hagakure and just threw her into the water in a panic.
  "Who knew Mr. Aizawa was such a pervert~" Ashido whispered to Uraraka loud enough for Aizawa to hear.
  Asui took a step forward and used Yaoyorozu's path too hop across.
  "Is that even allowed?" Yaoyorozu questioned.
  "I'll allow it." He watched Asui hopping across the stone path.
  Asui extended her tongue, carrying Hagakure in mid air.
"Good job girls. You used resources given to you. But I'm curious to know what you would've done if you went before Yaoyorozu and Mineta."
  Asui shrugged.
  "I guess we're just lucky!" The two went back into their previous spot.
  Hagakure stood next to Ojiro and he high fived her. "Good job."
  "Thanks but I didn't do anything but pretend to drown. The one who deserves all the credit is Asui." Once Asui heard her name, she leaned forward, peering at them with a silly smile and a thumbs up.
  "Shoto Todoroki and Hanta Sero." Aizawa went through the same process, tossing Sero into the water. Todoroki soon created and Ice path, which he used to cross the ocean. He helped Sero out of the water and they both headed back to the shore. "Good job" the two walked to their places without saying anything. "Fumikage Tokoyami and Koji Koda."
  "Originally I was going to be the rescuer but it would make more sense for Koda to use his quirk to have a dolphin save me. And the fact that it's sunny outside would deplete my Dark Shadow."
"That's a good plan." Aizawa acknowledged their intelligence and soon threw Tokoyami in the sea.
  Koda hesitated but then regained his composure, activating his quirk. Soon, a dolphin appeared around Tokoyami, swarming around him a couple of times before stopping, giving him a chance to grab onto their fin. The dolphin hopped out of the water and back into it.
  "That was quite fun. Thank you." He said goodbye to the Dolphin has he walked across the sand.
  "Now we have Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya's eyes widened at the sound of his name. "My guess is Midoriya is the victim."
"Hey that's mean! Don't make assumptions like that!" Midoriya protested.
  "Oooh? So you're the Rescuer?" Aizawa raised his eyebrow.
  Midoriya sighed, "no. I'm the victim. But about th-"
  "Okay good." Aizawa picked him up in the air with his cloth.
  "Wait! I have something I nee-" Aizawa didn't hear him so he just threw him into the water. Midoriya soon landed in the water. Everyone watched, waiting for Midoriya to emerge from under the water. Soon, he did as so. However, his arms started to wail, splashing the water nearby. Everyone looked at one another with shocked looks.
"We get you're the victim but stop being such a show off, nerd!" Bakugo growled. Bakugo used his explosion to push him in the air. He was half way there, before seeing no sign of Midoriya. His eyes widened and that's when he realized something was wrong. "WHERE DID THAT DAMN DEKU GO?!" Bakugo shouted back towards the people. He then turned back around to where Midoriya was supposed to be and glided down before jumping into the water. He held his breath with one eye peering open. It was too dark to see anything, not even Midoriya.