Drunken

After bowling, class 1-A headed to an arcade. All except Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari.
"BAKUGO!! YOUR DRINKING WAY TOO MUCH!" They were all back in Kirishima's and Kaminari's room. Bakugo grabbed one of Kaminari's hidden stash of Vodka. Bakugo was already drunk.
"THE FUCK YOU SAY?!" Bakugo just took a whole sip out of the bottle itself. Kaminari and Kirishima looked at each other with worry, not knowing what to do.
~
Midoriya looked around the arcade for any sign of Bakugo, but there were none. He turned to Uraraka, "hey, do you know where Bakugo went?"
She gave him a questioning look, "last I saw 'em, he was walking in the direction back to the hotel with Kaminari and Kirishima." Why would he need to go there?
~
Bakugo held onto the bottle of vodka and stood in between the two, wrapping both his arms around their neck. "You hiccup guys should jhiccupoin meeee~"
A sweat dropped from both their faces. "No thanks." Kaminari then grabbed Kirishima's wrist and walked away from Bakugo, heading out the door.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SHITTY BITCHES GOING?!?!??!"
"We'll be right back." Kaminari opened the door and left the room, leaving Bakugo all alone. They finally stopped walking and stood in front of each other. Kirishima awaited for what Kaminari to talk. "Why do you think Bakugo wanted to come here? I mean obviously to drink, but why does he wanna drink?"
"I don't know. Maybe we should just let him be. He's not really our problem. Besides, when has he done one nice thing for either of us?" Kaminari stood there in shock, because he wasn't expecting Kirishima to say such a thing.
"I thought you liked him?" Kaminari questioned.
Kirishima sighed, "I do, like a lot... but he's just so frustrating. I think he likes Midoriya."
"Midoriya? What made you come up with such a crazy idea XD. [Okay I just really felt like putting that there. Don't judge]
"Well....have you noticed that ever since the day Midoriya drowned...he seemed more...attached to him?"
Kaminari stood there for a moment, thinking. "Yeah, I guess so."
They both sighed. "Well it's whatever." Kaminari grabbed Kirishima's face and forcefully pressed his lips against his'. Kirishima eventually sunk into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kaminari's neck.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU GAY PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!" Bakugo appeared to the left of them. He threw his empty vodka bottle on the ground, causing it to smash into pieces. The two looked at Bakugo with a surprised expression, yet Kirishima still didn't remove his hands from around Kaminari's neck.
~
"I'll be back guys." Midoriya head towards the entrance of the building.
"Where're you going?" Iida asked.
"Back to the hotel. Don't worry, I won't be long."
~
Bakugo entered his room. "Those damn sissy's" he was now wobbling. Not long after he entered, the door opened and appeared Midoriya. Bakugo turned around. "Oooooooh isn't it DEKU!!!!!" Bakugo smirked. "Where's hiccup your girlfriend?"
Midoriya's eyes opened, realizing that Bakugo was drunk. Bakugo had another bottle of vodka in his hands. Midoriya ran up to him, trying to grab the vodka from his hands.
Tears escaped his eyes. Bakugo attempted to move and dodge his attacks; he did so, swiftly. "What are you doing Kacchan?!!!!??" Midoriya launched himself at Bakugo. Bakugo stood there, shocked, because he called him Kacchan. This moment of stillness allowed Midoriya to topple him over. Bakugo was underneath Midoriya now, and Midoriya was on top of him, straining his arms down.
"ERR....ARG...UGH....GET OFF ME DEKU!!!!!" He attempted to break free, but Midoriya used his force to hold him down. Forgive me Uraraka.... Midoriya then pressed his lips onto Bakugo, and he eventually stopped squirming. Midoriya's heart was beating fast, he released from the kiss.
"Sorry. It was the only way I could think of to calm you down."
Immediately after he said that, Bakugo cuffed his hands around Midoriya's face bringing his lips closer. Midoriya's eyes widened.
•••
It was the next morning and Bakugo wouldn't shut up. He kept groaning from his hangover and Midoriya was rushing to his aid every second. "DEKUUUU!!!! GET ME WATERRRR NOWWWWW!!!!"
Midoriya soon approached Bakugo with a water cup. He tilted it back onto Bakugo's lips, and quickly removed it soon after. He placed the water cup on the night stand next to the bed. Midoriya was about to walk away before grabbing Midoriya's wrist. "Hey....what happened last night?" Midoriya's eyes widened. Wait. Is he talking about the kiss? Does he remember? Midoriya took too long overthinking that Bakugo had to elaborate. "I know I was drunk but I don't remember what I did."
Midoriya's body tenses up as he took a gulp. A blush appeared on his face as he scratched the side of his right cheek with his nail. He looked away, trying not to make contact.
"Well I don't know what you were doing before, but when I came in the room, you were already in here."
"Oh is that all?" Midoriya hesitated, not knowing whether or not to tell him.

"Yeah. You fell asleep right after."