Hotel Room

[I am back to writing long chapters again!!!]

Midoriya slightly chuckled, "haha. Guess some of my memories are coming back."

No...I need more time. I can't have him remembering everything just yet. Please. Give me more time.

Uraraka gave off a fake smile along with a chuckle, following his, "oh that's wonderful Deku...I'm so...haaappy for you." Her smile faded midway through the sentence.

Midoriya cocked his head to the side. "Are you okay?"

When she realized she was getting a little too depressing for his taste, she immediately smiled back to reassure him. "Yeah!"

"Anyways. I wanted to ask. That little guy, what did he mean about you taking advantage of me?"

Uraraka's back stiffened up at the question. She continued to lie, "oh he's Mineta. He always talks a bunch of nonsense anyways." She tried to swat the question away.

"Oh makes sense. Like this one time, Mineta jumped onto my back out of no where and starting yelling things something about the flowers in his back yard always wilting as tears fell from his eyes. If you ask me, someone gave him some alcahol. But of course, being the nice guy I am, I comforted him and said that he had to do a better job of taking care of the flowers if he didn't want them to wilt. Next thing I know, I have throw up all over my head. Just thinking about it now, I wanna throw up." Midoriya laughed, only to cut his own laughter of by his hand over his mouth, following a gasp of air. He quickly ran past Uraraka and headed straight to his roam. He started to huff and puff and he slammed his door right behind him.

That was close...she almost found out twice

~

Uraraka stood there frozen and motionless, not knowing what to do. Eventually, her mind was made up and she raced in the same direction he did. He's getting some his memories back...he needs me now more than ever.

She reached in front of Midoriya's door. Her hair fell down in front of her eyes as guilt twisted her Hearst back and forth. Her fist was centimeters away from the door, threatening to knock on it. After taking a deep breath, she finally followed the motion by tilting her wrist back and forth, resulting in a couple of knocks on the door. "Hey Deku." Her voice softened. "I have been taking advantage of you." She choked back her words, not wanting to continue; but she realized it was too late to stop. "I was being selfish. The truth is...you and I broke up." She placed her right hand flat on the door as her forehead leaned against it.

Click. Click. Scratch. Click.

The door opened as Uraraka's eyes widened in a panic and her whole body was sent tumbling on top of Midoriya. As they landed in the room, the door slowly closed behind them, with no one to keep it open. They stared at each other's eyes, as both of them blushed intensely.

Click. Click. Scratch. Click.

The door opened once again, revealing a medium-height guy with ashy blonde hair and leaned back shoulders. He glared at what he saw. before him. Midoriya and his eyes meet, and they didn't say anything. Bakugo just stepped back and closed the door with his spiky hair hovering over his face. He slowly closed the door and walked away. Or he tried to, before Midoriya scrambled off the ground and got up to open the door. The first thing he did when he opened the door was grab his wrist. "I learned this from you." They both looked down, only to notice that Bakugo's wrist hand nothing on it, instead, his hand did. To Midoriya, this was unintentional. But with Bakugo there, he didn't know what to say. He just gulped for his dear life. Bakugo grew angry out of embarrassment, like he always does. Midoriya started to panic as he swat his hand in front of his face. "What I m-meant is t-the wrist gggrabbing thing!!" He whispered after that with a small shriek, "don't kill me."