The Mall Part 2

"Hey Kacchan!" Midoriya waved as he walked into TetsuTech, hand-in-hand with Uraraka. Bakugo turned around.
"What the hell's she doin here?!" Bakugo's eyes then glanced down and noticed them holding hands.
  "We met up at On a scale from One to Hero'" Midoriya explained. "Speaking of which, why are you at TetsuTech? Isn't this place a video game store? And didn't your mother tell you not to buy any video games."
"Tch. The day I let the old hag boss me around is the day when you become the number one hero"
"You can't even use the video game on the trip. We're not allowed to bring electronics."
"What we're allowed to do, and what I actually do are two different things. So mind your own god damn business."
"Hey! You're Midoriya right?" Tetsutetsu peered over the counter.
"Uh yeah."
"I recognize you from the sports festival. You were awesome."
"Heheh thanks." Upon closer inspection, Midoriya finally realized who it was. "Hey aren't you Tetsutetsu! Your quirk is so cool. I mean, it's kind of like Kirishima's so it's not like I haven't seen anything like it before. But it's not exactly like his; while he has the ability to harden any part of his skin, you can turn your whole body into iron/steel. I mean, it's nothing bad; Kirishima's quirk is just as impressive as yours. They both are definitely unique in its own way and the way you use your quirk in battle is incredible....and your fighting style is definitely different from anything I've ever seen. Maybe....blah blah blah."
"Oh shut up you damn nerd!" Bakugo growled.
Midoriya's face became super red as he scratched the back of his head, "hehehe I'm sorry~"
[A/N- Writing Midoriya rambling is a lot of fun 😂]
"So what is class 1A all doing at the mall."
"As far as I know, It's just us three-" he turned to Uraraka. "Oh Uraraka! Didn't you say Iida was with you?" Uraraka' face lit up with sudden panic.
"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about him. He went to check out the super hero store while I was in On a scale of One to Hero. But he should've been done by now. He's probably looking for me all around the clothing store! Oh no! I'll be right back." She then let go of Midoriya's hand and sprinted out the store.
Midoriya turned back to Tetsutetsu and continued to answer his question. "Kacchan and I came to get some items for our class trip tomorrow. And according to Uraraka, that's why she and Iida are here."
"Wait? You guys came together? According to Kiri, isn't Bakugo supposed to despise you?"
"Oh he does" Midoriya blatantly said, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.
Tetsutetsu' eyes narrowed in confusion, "well okay then."
~
"Iida?" Uraraka called out while walking through the giant clothes store.
"Uraraka! There you are!" Uraraka turned around and spotted Iida. Then her eyes laid on three other people standing besides him.
"MINETA? JIRO??" HAGAKURE!!!??" Uraraka then covered her mouth, realizing she just yelled. She then whispered in a lower voice, "what are you three doing here?"
"I wanted to buy a new guitar since my last one broke...." Jiro said, gazing around the store in a lack of interest.
  "I came for the hot waitresses at the food court. They wear those really short skirts!!!" Mineta started to fantasize and got a sudden nosebleed, while Jiro just smacked him across the head.
  "Me...I just wanted to buy new clothes. But none of them looked good on me." Hagakure whined. [Lol]
  "Where did you run off to?" Iida questioned her sudden disappearance.
  "Oh, I ran into Midoriya earlier and turns out he came here with Bakugo. We went to go look for him."
  "Midoriya is here? Did you ask him what happened to him that day?"
  "Yeah, but I don't feel like I should be the one to tell you. You're gonna have to ask him yourself."
  "What happened with Midoriya?" Jiro questioned.
  "Did you not realize that he wasn't here for the past two days?"
  "He wasn't?" Jiro asked, completely honest. Everyone just sweat dropped.
~
  The group of friends entered TetsuTech. Bakugo and Midoriya turned around and their jaws drop. "WHY THE HELL ARE THESE SCROOGES HERE?!?" Bakugo shouted.
"Jiro needed a new guitar, Mineta is just being a big ol' perv, and Hagakure just wanted new clothes." Uraraka explained.
"Who's Hagakure?" Bakugo questioned.
"That's so mean Bakugo!! I'm in your class!!!" She yelled, quite offended.
  "There's more of you?!" Tetsutetsu asked.
  "Might as well invite the whole god damn class!" Bakugo stomped out in anger. In the end, he forgot to buy the video game.
  "Hey do you guys wanna grab lunch?" Midoriya questioned.
  "Sounds good" Iida responded as his stomach growled. The group of friends laughed as Iida's face turn red. They made their way to the food court.
  "Where do you guys wanna eat at?" Uraraka asked.
  "I don't care" Jiro commented. Mineta didn't respond 'cuz he was too busy staring at the waitresses with a goofy expression.
  "There's Dr. Cheese, Phosile, Modi Brunch, Mister Noods-" Hagakure listed the places in the food court.
  "How about Oodles4Noodles!" Midoriya excitedly stated after spotting his all time favorite place. Even though Mister Noods and Oodles4Noodles are both noodle joints, Midoriya likes Oodles4Noodles because the employees cosplay an anime every week.
  "That lame cosplay place?" Jiro questioned Midoriya's taste in places. However, he seemed unaffected by this rude response and just nodded excitedly.
  "Alright! Oodles4Noodles it is!" Uraraka pointed her finger in the direction of the restaurant, and started to walk there with Midoriya following closely behind.
~
  "Hey mom-" Bakugo opened the front door to see his mother gripping her hair on the table. Beneath her were a bunch of opened envelopes and scattered papers. The minute she heard Bakugo's voice she released her grip on her hair and turned to look at her son.
  "Oh you're home early. Where's Izuku?" She questioned, worriedly.
  "Still at the mall" he swung the door closed, using his left hand while he was facing away from it.
"And why the hell is that?! Didn't I tell you two walk home together."
  "He'll be fine. He found some of his dork losers of friends at the mall. Besides, you only said that applies going to and from school, nothing else." He grunted and sat in the seat next to his mother's.
  "Yeah but you walked home alone, stupid idiot." She whacked the top of his head. "You could've gotten hurt!"
  "Says the one hurting me now. God damn hypocrite." He mumbles the last part under his breath. Everything was silent as Mitsuki was scanning a few sheets of paper.
  "What's this?" He grabbed the paper she was reading.
  He only got to read a couple of words like debt, money, rent, and bankrupt, before she snatched it back. "None of your God damn business. Now go to your room and leave me the hell alone!" She snapped. He glared at her but eventually got up from his seat.
Before leaving the living room, he turned around and said, "just so you know, I'm leaving because I want to; not because you're telling me too." And with that, he turned back around and marched off to his room.
~
  A guy who looked just like Naruto Uzumaki appeared on roller skates. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to defeed every one of you. Believe it!" Everyone rolled their eyes because it was cringy, except for Midoriya, who just watched with enthusiasm. How degrading... Jiro thought. "What would you guys like to drink?"
  "I'll have lemon Iced tea" Uraraka responded. Naruto scribbled down in his notepad. His eyes then peered over to Iida, who was sitting next Uraraka, indicating that it was his turn to order.
  "I'll take a coffee, with black cream." Naruto nodded and continued to write down. He then noticed Mineta, who sat next to Iida.
  "Oh would you like me to get you a kids menu?" The waiter asked sincerely, while everyone else just stared at each other and bursted out into laughter; everyone except for Mineta, that is.
  "Hey that's mean! You better apologize!" Mineta pointed his finger at the waiter as he stood up on top of the chair.
  The waiter was confused as hell and nervously laughed, "sorry?"
  "That's more like it." Mineta then clapped his hands across each other and sat back down. "And as for me, I'll take a juice box. With a bendy straw." He folded his hands in front of him, and stiffened his back while a proud smile crossed his face. No wonder why he thinks he's a little kid!!!! Everyone thought at the same time.
  The waiter looked to his right to see Midoriya, who was sitting across from Uraraka. Midoriya stared at the menu, so concentrated, looking over every drink. "I'll take a...um. A raspberry iced tea. No wait how about a wild berry slushee. Scratch that, I'll take the fruity tooty milkshake. No give me lemo-"
  "He'll take a water." Uraraka glanced up at Naruto as he wrote that down.
  "Uraraka!!" He whined.
  She just shrugged, "you were having trouble deciding, so I helped you out." She giggled.
  "Hmph..." he pouted.
  "And what about you?" He pointed the top of his pen at Jiro.
  "Um. Saké?"
  "No way!" Iida scolded. "You're underage and it's not healthy for your growing body."
   "Fine." She grunted. "A Coke."
   He jotted down Jiro's order and shut his notebook. "Okay! If that's all, then I'll go get you your drinks." And with that, he skated off to the kitchen.
"He forgot about me!!!" Hagakure whined, quite upset.
[A/N- Poor Hagakure]
  "Uh sir," Midoriya turned around, placing an arm over the top of the back of his chair. The waiter started skating over there at a slow pace.
  "Yes?"
  Midoriya shifted to his normal position. "You forgot her drink." Jiro pointed to her right with her thumb. Naruto blinked a couple of times, confused about who they were talking about. Hagakure raised her hand and waved it (she had a glove on).
He literally flinched and jumped a little. "Oh my god! I didn't even notice you! I'm so sorry!" He bowed over and over to apologize.
  "Heh." She nervously giggled. "It's okay. It's nothing new."
  "Let me make it up to you. Your meal will be on the house."
  "No! There's really no need for that!" She waved her hands in the air to refuse.
  "Please! It's the least I can do." She sighed in defeat.
  "Alright. As long as it's okay with you."
  "Good." He smiled, feeling a little less guilty.
  "What would you like to drink?"
  "Can I get a strawberry swirl milkshake?"
  "Yep. Is that all?"
  "Yea."
  "Alright! I'll be right back." He went off again, only to come back a few minutes later. "Here you go" he handed each and everyone their designated drinks. "Now are you guys ready to order?" The groups of friends glanced at each other, and knew what the other was thinking without saying anything.
"Yeah." Uraraka spoke up for everyone. "Can I get Mochi?"
"Alright. And what about you young sir?" He glanced at Iida.
"The beef stew."
"I'll take the ramen" Mineta excitedly said, while licking his lips.
"Oooh!! Good choice! I really really love ramen" the waiter badly attempted to stay in character. "And you?" He looked at Midoriya. "Do you need help deciding?" He mocked.
"No thanks." Midoriya chuckled, while closing his menu. "I'll have me some Katsudon." He smiled brightly, handing the waiter his menu. Naruto retrieved the menu, along with the other three, and wrote down Midoriya's order.
"Okay. And how about you?" He looked towards Jiro, awaiting her response.
"I don't know. Give me the spiciest thing you have."
A little taken aback by the request, he slowly nodded, doodling down the order.
"And lastly, the invisible girl. What would you like?" He smiled.
"Um she's in the bathroom." His eyes widened and his face became red with embarrassment.
"Whaaaa!!?"
"Yeah. Anyways. She told me she just wants caramel cake. She loves her caramel." Uraraka laughed.
"O-okay. I'll be right back with your food~" he skated off once more.
Soon, all their food arrived and they talked and ate. "So what are you and Midoriya now?" Hagakure asked, quite intrigued. Both their faces turned extremely red.
"Uh well..."
As if on cue, the waiter comes rollin back to the table, placing the check book on the table. "Here you go. Can I nine-tell you a secret. Ha!" Not only did he laugh at his own pun, but HE MADE A PUN!!!! The others just seemed aggravated by this. "I'm actually Notuto (Not-naruto)" another pun and an obvious statement. How much more lame can this guy get? He then left again, and everyone seemed to forget about the question that Hagakure asked, including Hagakure herself.
Uraraka was pulling money out of her wallet, only to be stopped by Midoriya. "Don't worry about it. I'll cover you. I still owe you for last time." Midoriya smiled and Uraraka nodded.
"Thanks Deku." He had about $27.68 left. His meal was $11.45. Uraraka's meal was $14.91. $1.32 was all he had left over. He decided since he couldn't do much with that, he would leave it as a tip. Everyone stood up and started to walk away from the table.
"Do you guys wanna go get some dessert?" Iida asked.
"I would but I already had caramel cake." Hagakure added, "I think I'll just head out. Goodbye everyone" she waved.
"Bye Hagakure. See you tomorrow." Midoriya said as she left.
   "I have something I wanna do before the trip tomorrow."
"Like what?" Uraraka asked, quite concerned.
"To visit my mom." The others think he's talking about visiting her in a house in Shunogoki, not in a hospital. Only Uraraka knew. Well Bakugo did too, but he wasn't with them right now.
   "You want me to come with you?" She was worried about his emotional state, wondering if he could handle seeing his mom like that.
   "Thanks. But I'll be fine on my own." He then leaned down and kissed her cheek before walking away, leaving her even more flustered than normal.
~
   Hagakure was on her way home. She was staring at her feet as she shuffled them among the sidewalk. Sniffles came out as she tried not to cry.
  Suddenly, something taller than her blocked her path as she accidentally bumped into it. Or him. She looked up and spotted Ojiro. Ojiro turned around with confusion, "Hagakure?"
  "Uh hey Oji!!" She attempted to sound cheery, but her voice was still hoarse and wearily.
  "Are you sick or something? You sound different."
  "No. I'm fine..." her voice saddened without her even realizing it.
  "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me." He tried to coax her into talking to him. He knew she wasn't okay. He could tell because whenever she's fine, she'll always crack a joke or laugh. The two walked side by side in comfortable silence. "Where are you heading?"
  "Home."
  "Do you wanna do something fun instead?" He was determined to cheer her up.
She declined his offer, not wanting to be a bother to him. "No. You're probably busy yourself." She nervously chuckled.
"No. It's fine. Come with me?" He looked at her, holding his hand out with a desperate smile on his face. She looked up at him in amazement and smiled back (not like anyone can see). She put her hand on top of his.
  "Yeah! Lets go!"
•••
  The two sat on a park bench. "So why were you sad?"After an hour of laughing and talking, Hagakure was not prepared for this question out of the blue. "You don't have to answer me." He stared off ahead, smiling to himself. "But I am here, if you ever want to talk to someone."
  She sighed. "It's because-" he looked to his left, not expecting her to answer. "I'm invisible."
"Well yeah. That's your quirk."
"No. I'm invisible. And sometimes it gets lonely. I can't look in the mirror without seeing nothing but a pair of clothes. I can't have some guy tell me he likes the way my eyes sparkle or the way my hair curls." By now, Hagakure was rambling, without even realizing what she was saying. She held these feelings in all her life, so once she started to talk, she couldn't stop. "I feel like I'm going to miss out on a lot of things because no one can see me." She started to cry again.
I had no idea how much she was hurting. "Hagakure....you are beautiful."
  She looked up at him with confusion. "How could you say that without even knowing what I look like?!"
  "Because you have the most beautiful personality I have ever seen in someone." He smiled. "You can make someone laugh just by being near them, and you're so fun to be around. And you love to make friends and you're so amazingly cool. The list could go on and on." He guided his hand to her face, using his fingers to push back her hair behind her right ear, somehow just knowing that's where her hair was. He then cupped the side of her face and slowly leaned down, desperately hoping he doesn't miss. Luckily, he doesn't and he manages to land a kiss on her.
  "Oji..." her face became super red, you can even see it displayed.
"Maybe there's some way to control your quirk and activate and deactivate it, like any other quirk. I'll help you figure it out. But even if we don't, just being by your side is enough for me." Her heart couldn't take how nice he was being.
  "HM!! YES! LETS DO IT!!" She started to cry tears of happiness. "Thank you...." she whispered, grabbing his hand.

-
[A/N- That was a Naruto quote but modified:

Original
<><><><><><>
"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to defeat every one of you. Believe it!"]

[A/N/N- Oodles4Noodles' name was Clever's idea]

[A/N/N/N- I hope you liked the little Ojiro x Hagakure moment 😁😊💓 I would've done a more in-depth relationship/confession between them, but in all honesty, I just wanted to get it over with]

[A/N/N/N/N- I was gonna have Midoriya meet his mother in this chapter but this is already over 3,000 words and I just want to publish it. I hope you enjoy this long ass chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️]