The Trail To The Hotel

"WOAH! WHY SO MUCH?!"

"Because...it's an emergency card...duh!" Bakugo rolled his eyes as he took a long breath. He rubbed his temples before glancing over to Midoriya smiling as he chatted amongst Uraraka. He realized he was staring too long when Kaminari placed a hand on his shoulder. Bakugo turned his head and looked at Kaminari who gave him a pitiful frown. Bakugo could notice the pity in it and removed his hand from his shoulder and marched over to where Midoriya and Uraraka were and instantly grabbed Midoriya's wrist, pulling him towards the trail in the forest that lead to the town.

"Hey! Wait! Where're we going?!" Midoriya panicked while looking back at Uraraka with a pleasing look of help. Midoriya was slightly already frightened by this strange man's presence, but he didn't have the guts to tell this strange man that he didn't want to be dragged away.

However, Bakugo didn't respond and just kept on marching forwards.

~

Once the two left sight, Uraraka turned to face the rest of the class who looked at her with worry. "What? I'm okay..." she chuckled with a lie.

"I think we should start following them to the hotel" Sero suggested.

"Yeah, Sero's right. Lets go." Aizawa demanded as he started to walk towards the same path Bakugo and Midoriya just walked. The rest of the class followed...except for Uraraka who just let everyone pass.

Once Jiro passed her, she turned around and asked if she was alright. Uraraka smiled at her, "yeah..." she started to roam her eyes towards the ground as her smile faded, forgetting Jiro was listening, "just fine..."

Jiro gave her a concerned glance, but didn't wanna pry so she shrugged it off and continued to walk, but guilt ached in her chest with every step she took.

[Hey look! Author chan is on a motorcycle again when writing her story! She must be really dedicated]

I am a horrible person; taking advantage of Deku like this. But I can't help it...

Uraraka inhaled deeply before taking one step after everyone else. No. It's not my fault. It's all his. Katsuki Bakugo. When Deku gets his memories back...Imma tell him about the kiss. Sure he'll hate me, but he'll hate you even more.

~

"Can you let go of my wrist?" Midoriya asked. Bakugo didn't realize he was clenching down so hard that his nails began to sink into Midoriya's skin.

When he heard Midoriya's frightened voice, he immediately loosened his grip. After about 10 minutes of not saying anything to Midoriya, he finally replied when he noticed that he was physically hurting Midoriya. He frowned at the nail cuts in his skin,"Sorry."

Midoriya gently rubbed his left hand across his other wrist. "It's okay...nothing that can't be fixed!" He smiled brightly up at Bakugo with a wide grin; the one that always tugged on Bakugo's heart over and over.

Bakugo instantly blushed, but tried to cover it up by placing his hand over his mouth. That damned smile. It's been a long time since I last seen it. God, I fucking missed it. God, I fucking miss him...

"You gotta get your memories back soon cuz I still wanna fucking know why you broke up with me! Got it?"

Midoriya gulped and instantly nodded.
[It's really pretty at night so imma stop writing for now]