Power Of Love

[The image above I edited, so here's the original]

[Fun Fact: Hisashi could only steal another person's quirk if he touches the person's blood]

[ALSO!! I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!! OOOOOOOH BOYYY]

"Sister?" Midoriya clenched his teeth. "I don't have a sister! You're full of bullcrap! And Kacchan may get angry all the time and hate everything but he wouldn't kill anyone. If he wanted to kill anyone, it would've been me, but here we are. I won't believe your lies!!!" Midoriya immediately sprung back up and sprinted towards Hisashi.

"Of course you won't. You're all about fairness, and rainbows and unicorns. This is the reality. Your sister, Seraphina [UnOrdinary!!] was murdered by that man."

"Why should I believe anything you say??"

"Because Izuku...its true." Suddenly, another voice appeared.

"Mom?" Midoriya watched as Inko walked over next to Hisashi. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help your father."

Midoriya stared at her with disbelief, "w-what do you mean help him? He's trying to kill Kacchan!!"

"I know honey. Just stay out of this and everything will be fine. Walk away from here and forgot all that happened."

Drip. Drip. Drop. [Not Juvia😂 I just wanted to do that]

Midoriya looked down at his hand. Water. Midoriya brought his hand up to his cheek to feel a stream of tears. He shook out all other thoughts. They may be my parents, but they are out to hurt Kacchan and I can't let that happen. Midoriya went back into his fighting stance as red light emerged from his body.

Suddenly, Midoriya saw a streak of red blood when the next thing he noticed was a knife scratched his cheek. "ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO KILL ME?? YOUR ONLY SON LEFT?!"

"We don't want to but if you get in our way we have no choice." Hisashi reminded him.

Midoriya glared at them with his eyes. However, something was different about his eyes. They weren't their normal emerald green color, but a dark red. "LEAVE KACCHAN ALONE!!" He was quicker. Faster. Smarter. He was like a completely different person.

"I...I can't. I can't let Deku risk his life cough to save someone as useless as...as me..." Bakugo winced as he struggled with an attempt to stand up. He placed his arm down on the ground to push himself up, but his arm started to wobble, sending him back down with a scream.