Smut

[As you can probably tell from the title, this chapter is going to be...interesting...to say the least]

[This is my first time genuinely writing a smut scene so I'm sorry in advanced if it's horrible or doesn't meet up to your expectations]

[Short Chapter]

[Smut Warning]

Bakugo and Midoriya walked back to their hotel room, setting down all the items that they had in the nearby closet. Midoriya exhaustedly plopped on the bed, swinging his left arm over his face. "Kacchan, I-" before Midoriya could even get a chance to finish his sentence, Bakugo had already approached him and was now slithering his hand under Midoriya's shirt, rubbing it against his bare skin. Midoriya's eyes widened as he removed his arm from his eyes and leaned up, using his elbows to hold up his upper torso. Before Midoriya could say anything about Bakugo's actions, Bakugo had rolled up Midoriya's shirt and started kissing his chest softly, causing Midoriya to moan quite loudly.

Bakugo stopped as he looked up into Midoriya's eyes with an annoyed glanced. "Shut the fuck up Deku. Everyone's asleep."

"I-I'm sorry...Kacchan..." Midoriya was breathing heavily as he leaned his head backwards. Bakugo slowly climbed forward, until his chest was ontop of Midoriya's. Bakugo tilted his head to the right as he leaned forward toward's Midoriya's neck and started to nibble on it, hard enough for blood to come out of his neck. Midoriya gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes shut as he struggled to resist the temptation to moan.

Giving into temptation, Midoriya start to moan even more now, but kept it quieter than the last. His lust took over as he eagerly wrapped his arms around Bakugo's neck, bringing them both down to the bed. Midoriya crossed his legs over Bakugo's arched back. Midoriya hit down on his lip, causing Bakugo to become more ecstatic as Bakugo enthusiastically tore off Midoriya's shirt and smirked as he scooched down towards Midoriya's stomach as he swiped his tongue across Midoriya's abs.

"That was my favorite shirt..." Midoriya gasped for air and Bakugo stopped.

"Too bad." Bakugo then got up off the bed and hastily unbuckled his belt.

Midoriya noticed this and started to panic, "Kacchan...."

"What, you stupid nerd?"

Bakugo started to unzip his pants while Midoriya stuttered, "it's just...."

"Don't tell me you're a virgin." Bakugo casually said as his pants fell to the ground along with his boxers. He walked towards Midoriya and Midoriya just watched his dick plop up and down. [Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle] Bakugo caught onto his staring and teased, "like what you see?"

This question snapped Midoriya out of his trance as his eyes averted to meet Bakugo's, while his face became flushed. "I- er..."

"Relax" Bakugo smiled as he came closer and got down on his knees on the carpet. As he reached his fingers at the upper part of Midoriya's jeans, he was about to pull his shorts down, before hearing Midoriya wince. He sighed and stopped his movements as he stood up, "If you don't want to then whatever. Imma shower." He started to walk towards the bathroom. Come on Deku. Stop me. Tell me you want me. Wrap your arms around me and tell me to stay. Please...

Bakugo's eyes winced as he sighed, realizing that he wasn't going to come after him as he grabbed the door handle to the bathroom and opened it.

~

Fucking Deku. Move. Go after him. He's walking away. I want him. I want him to touch me in all the places where I'm weakened. I want him to turn my innocent eyes into eyes of lust. I want all of him. I was just...scared. The hands he once used to attack me so viciously, are the same hands that were just caressing me a minute ago, and it's something I'm not used to. But Kacchan...I want you so bad. Get up you useless piece of shit. Move. Why aren't my legs moving?! MOVE!!!!! DAMNT!

It's too late anyways...he's gone.

[Gee. I'm so evil. I just realized how much hurt and issues I put between them. I won't even let them be happy ;-; I suck]