Questioning

Bakugo walked into the dining room. Everything was still and quiet. People just poked at their plates with their forks. Finally, Kirishima spoke to the people at his table; but since the room was so quiet. "Why are we just sitting here doing nothing while Midoriya is in trouble!?"

"That's because we don't know where their base is. And whatever we do could get him into even more danger. We need to come up with a plan" Aizawa attempted to reassure Kirishima, but that only half worked.

"They also took Toru..." Ojiro poked at his eggs and everyone became quiet once again.

A hand placed on his shoulder, "we'll find them." Kaminari smiled as he sat down at an empty seat next to Ojiro with his plate of chocolate chip waffles.

"How do you suppose we do that?" Todoroki butted in. "If you haven't noticed, we have no idea where they are or who is with them."

"We'll find a way but we just need more time" yaoyorozu retorted.

Todoroki clenched onto his fork with anger while blankly staring at his plate, mumbling to himself, "we may not have more time."
~
"What do we do with the girl?" Shigaraki questioned Hisashi while staring at Hagakure with her hands cuffed to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

"Kill her."

[A/N- I am giving you a short chapter because I have writers block and don't even know how the class could even start in the search of The League of Villain's base. Usually I'd have Clever help me with this stuff but she's been MIA for a couple months now. #BringCleverBack]