Free Day

Today was a free day, meaning; no training. Midoriya had the whole day planned out. He was gonna go to the movies with Uraraka, then all of Class 1-A will go bowling for 2 games, then spend hours at the arcade.
~
"Yo Bakugo! You wanna come with us to the junk yard?" Kirishima asked, approaching Bakugo along with Kaminari.
"Junk yard?" Bakugo snarled. "Why the heck would we need to go to the junk yard?"
The main reason Kirishima wanted to go there was to take Bakugo's mind off of Midoriya. Kirishima just thought that Bakugo was acting weird ever since that drowning incident. He doesn't really know why, but he can tell that Bakugo has been paying more attention to Midoriya lately. "So we can smash shtuff! Why else?!" Kirishima smiled and Bakugo's eyes lit up in amusement. [Oh I forgot to mention, Bakugo was sitting on top of one of those tables in the dining room] Bakugo balled his right hand in a fist and pumped it in the air in front of his right side of his stomach.
•••
"H-Hey Uraraka. Wanna go to the movies?" Midoriya looked straight ahead. "No. That's not right...." he paced back and forth in front of the mirror. "Uraraka lets go on a date. You. Me. Movies. Now." Midoriya slapped his face down onto the palm of his hand. "I'll sound like a douche if I say that. Ugh." Midoriya was about to speak before someone walked through the room's doors.
"What the hell are you doing?"
Midoriya's body jumped at the sound of the voice.
He turned his head to the left. "Oh. I'm just practicing asking a Uraraka out on a date."
Date? What the hell. "Why? You don't even like her. You're only gonna end up hurting her in the end; leading on someone you don't even li-" he said so casually, not realizing that this was only angering Midoriya.
Midoriya darted his eyes straight at Bakugo's which made him flinch a tiny bit because he's never seen this side of Midoriya. "What do you care." Midoriya walked passed Bakugo, only to have Bakugo grab onto his wrist, surprising both Midoriya and Bakugo. "What?!" He rudely stated. Bakugo's hair covered his eyes and released his grip on Midoriya's arm. Midoriya just left him, walking out the front door. Why...did I do that?
•••
Midoriya knocked on Uraraka's room door, holding flowers in his right hand, hiding them behind his back. There was a click and the door opened, revealing said girl. "Oh hey Deku!"
He forgot she also called him that. "Hey..." he removed his arm from behind his back, handing her the flowers. Her mouth gaped open. "Do you wanna go to the movies with me?" She smiled, slowly retrieving the flowers. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, whiffing the flowers' scent.
She opened her eyes after and a smile crept onto her face. "Yeah. I would love to!"
Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck, "great! Lets go."
"Wait. Right now? I c-can't."
Midoriya looked at her with a confused expression. "Why not?"
"I already made plans with Asui and Yaoyorozu until Class 1-A meets up together."
Midoriya frowned, "oh. Okay."
"I'm sorry!"
"No. It's okay. We can go next day we have off."
She nodded, "I can't wait." She then leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. [BLEH]
Before Uraraka closed the door, Midoriya said something. "Oh and can you please not call me Deku..."
Uraraka looked at him with a questioning look. "Uh...okay, Izuku."
Midoriya smiled. "Thanks."
•••
Midoriya was about to open the door to his room, but didn't need to because Bakugo opened it and their bodies were only inches apart. "Bakugo? Where are you going?" Bakugo? BAKUGO??? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS, CALLING ME BAKUGO?!!!!? DAMN NERD!! Bakugo's face scrunched up and walked ahead, forcing Midoriya to turn his body sideways against the door frame, so Bakugo could walk. He just left without saying anything. Midoriya sighed, walking into the room, closing that door behind him. He walked over to the bed and grabbed the pillow from the right and smashed it on his head. His face became red. Why did I call him Bakugo? He screamed into the pillow and turned to his left and bent his knees, hugging the pillow just below his nose. A tear slipped from his eye and onto the pillow. It smells like Kacchan.
•••
"THAT DAMN DEKU!!! CALLING ME BAKUGO!!" Kaminari and Kirishima watched idly by as Bakugo used his explosion of this Chair, which was already exploded from his previous punches. He kept exploding the same chair, not realizing he's over 'killing' it. The other two were too intimidated to say anything, but eventually Kirishima spoke up with his right pointer finger shaking in the air. "Uh...Bakugo. Why do you let him call you Kacchan anyways?"
Bakugo immediately turned his to his right and glared at the two. They shook in fear.
"WHATTTTT?!!?!!" His whole body was now turned to the rest and his palms lit up.
"Well, it's just, you claim to despise him, yet you still let him call you Kacchan."
Bakugo inched closer with anger in his eyes. He stopped just inches away from the two. He lifted his right fist in the air and moved his arm. He smashed his fist into the ground. The two stared at him with confusion and then looked at each other and then back at him.
•••
"Woah. Now way! Really?! Since when?!" Kaminari just stared at Bakugo sitting crissed crossed on the ground. Bakugo shrugged.
Kirishima just looked away, not knowing what to say. Kaminari noticed this. He placed a hand on Kirishima's shoulder, "lets go kill some junk." He smiled, resulting in Kirishima to smile as well.
•••
[Writing this part on a motorcycle] Hours passed and it was time for the whole class to join up to go bowling. Everyone met up in the hotel lobby at 2pm. They all walked to a nearby town which took about half an hour to do. It was one of those small, quaint towns where everyone who lived there knew each other's name and always said hello to one another.
They soon arrived at a small worn down bowling alley that was located next to a bakery.
Everyone parted into their own lanes; Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki went to lane 7; Kirishima, Ashido, Bakugo, Jiro, and Kaminari were in lane 9; Aoyama, Mineta, Sero, and Sato went into lane 3; and Hagakure, Koda, Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Shoji arrived in lane 4.
"See this is kind of like a date, just with all of our friends." Uraraka smiled as she took a seat next to Midoriya. She grabbed his hand and they both smiled at each other. Todoroki imputed everyone's name into the machine. Uraraka was first, Midoriya second, Yaoyorozu third, Iida fourth, Todoroki fifth, and Asui is last. Everyone clapped for Uraraka as she went up and grabbed a size 6 ball. "Erm...I never actually went bowling before. So I'm not sure how to do this." She lightly chuckled. Midoriya stood up at walked up behind her as she was bringer her arm back. "De-I mean, Izuku?"
He placed his left hand on her left waist and his right arm over her shoulder, reaching down to grab ahold of her wrist. She looked up at him in amusement. Their faces were inches apart. Midoriya leaned down and their lips attached. Soon after they separated, they just smiled at each other. They didn't take their eyes off of one another and Midoriya brought her wrist back and swayed it forward as her fingers instantly released the grip of the ball. But little do they know, Bakugo whitenessed the whole thing.