Capture The Flag

"We will be doing a partner battle. You and your partner will have to work together to defeat the other team." The whole class listened with amusement. "The while reason we're on a remote resort is that you don't damage anything but the land. We will be taking a bus up to the mountains, away from the hotel, understood?"
"Yeah!" The class replied.
"So whens the bus coming anyways?"
"Five minutes."
The bus soon arrived and Mr. Aizawa just didn't care where anyone sat. The only reason he made everyone sit with their partners on the way there was because Nezu said they had to. But Nezu isn't here right now so Aizawa basically said "screw it." The class boarded the bus and Midoriya sat next to Todoroki. This time, he was sitting by the window.
•••
The bus arrived at the bottom of the mountain, ejecting all the students. "How are we going to get to the top?" Hagakure questioned.
"Use your quirks. Duh."
"But sir, some of our quirks are useless for this task" Ashido whined.
"Hitch a ride with someone."
"How are you going to get up there?" Ojiro asked.
"All Might will bring me up there."
"But All Might isn't here...?" Midoriya questioned what he was talking about.
"No. But he wanted to come along so he'll be here shortly."
Chatter exchanged throughout the group.
"All Might's coming?!"
"Oooh I can't wait."
"He'll never be as good as me. Pfft."
Soon, a small taxi cab pulled up and it was like slow motion because it took a decade for the person to come out. First their foot exited the vehicle, then their body, revealing All Might. "I am here!"
Bakugo rolled his eyes, "such a shitty catch phrase. Don't you ever get tired of it?"
"Nope." All Might smiled.
"All right everyone, lets go." Everyone started to climb. Ojiro used his tail to swing across the trees like a monkey, when he looked back and spotted a pair of clothing and gloves slowly running. He stopped and turned around, heading back to Hagakure. "Need a hand?"
She looked up at him and shook her head. "I can do this!" They both were running side by side. After a while, she said, "you know, you don't have to wait for me."
He blantly replied with, "I'll always be by your side," totally not realizing what he said was embarrassing.
Hagakure started to blush. "You can't just say things like that so casually!!" She protested.
"Hm...?" He questioned, but then realized what he said and his face because red. "I-I uh didn't- I'm sorry." He nervously chuckled. Thump! Hagakure ended up tripping on a root in the ground and tumbled onto the ground. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Ojiro turned around and walked to her.
"Yeah I'm fin-" she attempted to stand up, only resaulting in her tumbling down, but Ojiro reacted fast enough to balance her out by placing his left hand against her back and his right hand under her right elbow. "Thanks."
He turned around to face the direction of the trail and bent down. "Hop on."
"W-what? Don't you think we're too old for piggy back rides."
"Just do it..."
"A-alright." She jumped onto his back and he stood up immediately after and started to sprint.
Naturally, Bakugo used his explosions to get up the mountain and was the first one up there. Asui climbed up on a tree and started hopping from branch to branch. Todoroki used his flames as a booster up the mountain. Jiro didn't want to hitch a ride with someone so she just sprinted up the hill. Midoriya had to run as well because his quirk would've been useless without going all out, but he needed to save his energy for the battle. Aoyama used his laser to get across, of course and Tokoyami used his Dark Shadow to swing from tree to tree, kind of like Ojiro did. Yaoyorozu used her quirk to create a jet pack. She was about to take off before feeling something tug on her leg. She looked down and was already a couple feet in the air. "MINETA!!! LET GO!!"
"PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU" he cried out, desperate for a ride.
"NO!!!" She tried to shake him off her leg, eventually resulting in a success. Uraraka used her release quirk to float herself to the top, being the second one to get there. Sero used his tape, grabbing onto each branch. Kaminari's and Kirishima's quirk wouldn't help them in this situation, so they both just sprinted up the mountain trail. Shoji and Ashido also ended up running. Iida used his jet legs to get up there. Aoyama reached the top as the third person, with Iida following close behind. Sato also had to run. Koda had a bear carry him bridal style up the terrain. Soon, everyone arrived at the top. However, Mineta still has yet to come. They waited half an hour before Mineta showed up, crawling on the ground, hanging onto dear life. He was so out of breath and was sweating like crazy. Tears fell from his eyes, "you guys are so mean!!"
"You took too long" Mr. Aizawa complained.
"Sorry sir. It's my fault. He asked for a lift but I didn't let him."
"No one blames you. We all probably would've done the same" Midoriya attempted to comfort her, resulting in her smiling.
"Alright. Now that everyone's here, let me announce the first battle team." Everyone carefully listened in. "Aoyama and Ashido are going up against Iida and Sato."
"Ooh LaLa~ How exciting!" Aoyama announced, quite pleased with the partnership.
"One person from each team will be hidden. The person that is hidden will have a flag. The objective is to find the person from the other team and capture the flag. If they do, then that team wins. You will have half an hour and if no one gets the other team's flag, then no one wins."
"Oh. So it's kind of like capture the flag?"
"Basically."
"Alright! Lets do this!"
"The partners will be battling on the mountain hill so all of us can see what's happening"
"But we just came from there" whined Ashido.
"Too bad so sad."
"Ugh!" The four grunted as they slowly walked back down the hill.
[A/N- I am too lazy to write out everyone's battle, so I'll only write out Bakugo and Deku's fight]
In the end, Iida and Sato won. The next battle was Hagakure and Asui versus Uraraka and Ojiro. Ojiro ended up defeating Hagakure but Asui won for them both by capturing the flag that Uraraka was holding. After them, it was Yaoyorozu and Mineta against Tokoyami and Koda. Yaoyorozu created a pit fall trap with her quirk, trapping Koda in it. Mineta used his sticky balls to secure Tokoyami against a wall, leading to the events that made Yaoyorozu and Mineta win. The next one included Kirishima and Kaminari battling Shoji and Jiro. Kaminari blasted thunder on the ground, sending a lady's wave towards Jiro. Kirishima then hardened himself and fought of Shoji. The two won. The final battle was Bakugo and Midoriya fighting Sero And Todoroki. Midoriya was the one to hide with the flag and so was Sero. Todoroki and Bakugo battled it out. They ending up moving into a small cave, which conveniently, was where Sero was hiding. Bakugo now had to fight both of them off. So he used his blasts to escape the cave and get away from them. Eventually, when he thought he was far away from them, he landed on the ground. The only reason he did this was to lure them into a trap; where he would hide in the trees and wait for them to walk by and swoop down to steal the flag. Great plan, right? He thought so to0. That is, until he was walking on the ground and tripped over a pile of leaves. However, it wasn't just any pile of leaves; it was Midoriya lying on the ground, holding the flag tight on his chest, and using the dirt and leaves as a camouflage. Bakugo ended up falling face flat on the ground because of it. Midoriya sat up and saw Bakugo slowly lifted his upper body from the ground. "WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN NERD!!!"
"Sorry." Was all Midoriya said before looking away.
Suddenly, out of no where, Sero's tape stretches out towards Bakugo, wrapping Bakugo's body with his arms to his side, restraining him from moving. "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT YOU FREAK!!!" Bakugo struggled to move his body, but ultimately failed. Midoriya tried to launch himself off a tree and do a backflip; while grabbing the flag out of Sero's hand mid air, but failed when Todoroki used his ice to freeze the whole area within a radius of 100 feet, meaning the trees were frozen as well. Todoroki froze it while Midoriya was running towards the tree, so you can guess what happened next. Yep. Midoriya wiped out on the ground. The victory goes to Team Todoroki after Sero grabbed the flag from Midoriya's hands.
After the buzzer went off, indicating the winning team, Sero let down Bakugo and Todoroki used his heat to clear up the ice. Midoriya shuffled off the ground. Sero and Todoroki were talking as they walked back down the path towards everyone else. Once the two arrived, everyone congratulated them, taking their focus off from Midoriya and Bakugo.
"Deku. You can't stay mad at me for fucking ever!!"
"I'm not mad."
"Then why have you been ignoring me?"
"How can I be ignoring you when we're talking right now?"
"FUCKING!!! Shut the hell up once and let me fucking apologize." Midoriya's eyes widened. Apologize? That was a new concept for Bakugo, because he literally NEVER apologized to anyone. "I still hate you but your not supposed to be mad at me. For some reason, I can't stand it when your mad at me so fuckin stop acting like a child and just forgive me, stupid Deku." Midoriya immediately smiled, sincerely.
"You mean it?"
Bakugo folded his arms and looked away, "tch."
"Alright! I forgive you!" Midoriya closed his eyes and happily smiled, knowing that Bakugo meant what he said.
"Does that mean your coming back to the room? Cuz half-and-half is such annoying neat freak! He's driving me crazy!"
"Yeah. Sure."
The two continued to talk as they walked back to the rest of the group. They both were genuinely happy just talking to each other again, especially Bakugo. He never felt more relieved in his life.

[A/N- Everyone thank my friend SomethingClever07 for the 'Capture The Flag' Idea]