Big Sister

[Writer's Block]

Ummmmmmm

Help

I wanna update for you guys

Hmmmm

Think Jess, think

I got it! I think...

"Ojiro!! You scared me; I thought you were someone that was gonna kill me." Ojiro walked past Uraraka without saying anything. He must be taking Hagakure's death extra hard.

~

Where even am I? I managed to leave alive. I can't believe Toga is dead...

FlashBack
4 years ago...

"Hey! Watch out!" Hagakure sprinted over to where the blast was about to hit; a little girl that was about two years younger than Hagakure. The little girl had blonde pigtails, and her eyes were golden yellow. Hagakure covered the body of the 10 year old, while she was blasted with the explosion instead.

"Miss! Miss! Are you okay??" Toga shook Hagakure's body as she laid unconscious. Tears fled down Toga's cheeks. "Please be okay! Don't die! You saved my life so don't die." Toga crossed her arms and rested them on Hagakure's stomach as her head laid on her folded arms. "Someone....help" she mumbled to herself as she drifted off into a sleep.

FlashBack Over

[I don't know how old Toga really is so I'm making her 2 years younger than Hagakure oh and here's another flashback]

I saved her when I was 12...so she thought she could do the same.

FlashBack
2 days ago...

"You go. I'll pretend to be you! I promise I won't die." However, Toga didn't know whether she was going to live or die. She just told Hagakure that so she would leave.

Hagakure shook her head with tears falling down it. "I won't let you do that!!"

Toga glared at Hagakure, "go now before I kill you myself!!!!" This frightened her so much, that she did what she asked, but guilt swallowed her up on this inside. "I love you...big sister"

[Before you get confused, Hagakure isn't her big sister. It's like Michelle and Lucy from FT. They're not actually sisters but Michelle calls Lucy "Big Sister"]

Screams we're immediately heard before Hagakure exited the room they were in. Her eyes widened as she turned around, she saw 'herself' laying on the ground covered with a pool of blood surrounding her. Hagakure covered her mouth as even more tears streamed from her eyes. Her whole body started to tremble as she started to get flashbacks from 4 years ago. No....you p-promised!!!! How could you!!!!!!

She turned around and ran out of the building, trying so hard not to cry out loud.