Shi No Ken

Uraraka ran through the forest, looking all around her in a hastily panic. He's got to be around here somewhere right?
~
"Where are you taking me?" Midoriya questioned.

"Someone wants to meet you." Toga responded.

"Who?"

"Your father."
~
"He's dying..."

It was pure silence after that.

"How do you know ribbit?"

"Well it may not be Bakugo but someone definitely is dying from lack of air."

"Lack of air?"

"Yeah. I can hear faint breathing but it's muffled, short, and concise. It's like staccato. From what I can tell, they have about two hours left of air."

"Well we gotta find them! Do you know from which direction that the breathing is coming from."

Jiro shook her head. "I have no idea. It was too quiet."

"Maybe we do need Uraraka..."
~
"Your father."

What does she mean 'your father'? Come to think of it....I've never actually seen Midoriya's father. Maybe he's in trouble. Or maybe they used him to lure Midoriya in. Maybe that's why Midoriya willingly came with them...

So many thoughts spiraled throughout Hagakure's mind.

"Achoo!" Hagakure's eyes widened. Oh no!

The group stopped moving.

"Who's there?!"

Hagakure put her hand over her mouth and held her breath. Toga slowly approached closer to Hagakure. She stood frozen still like a statue.

Toga walked straight, but was stopped by something blocking her path. "THERES AN INVISIBLE GIRL HERE!!!!" She shouted.

Hagakure? What are you doing?!??

Hagakure's eyes widened even more. She was about to turn and run when Shigaraki opened a small bottle and threw it in front of Toga. Suddenly, Toga's body soon became visible.

"What is that?" Toga questioned in amusement.

"It renders a person's quirk useless for an hour."

The two were too busy talking that Hagakure started running away. Midoriya noticed this but didn't say anything. However, Shinso also noticed this. "Guys...she's running away." He said so unphased as if he couldn't care less whether she escaped or not.

The two stared blankly at Shinso with a white expression. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING SOONER?!?" They both shouted in unison.

"I did..."

Toga started chasing after Hagakure.

Come on Hagakure! You got this!!
~
"Isn't that Uraraka??" Todoroki squinted at a passing figure. The two girls turned to where he was looking.