Chapter Fifteen Birthday on a School Day

Chapter Fifteen - Birthday on a School Day

So New moon is going to take on a different ish version from the film

So New moon is going to take on a different ish version from the film. Some will be the same. But I wanted to do a different journey for Jackie. She also is a lot more loose in this part, which I hope you lie. Anyway, what happens to Bella in the film, happens but chunks of it won't be shown. I'm trying to keep, Jackie's old friends secret till one of the Breaking Dawn's If you guess in the comment I won't reply to whether you're right or not.

While Jackie is blind she obviously does dream that one she can and two other things.

-Jackie-

I was wearing a beautiful gown, as I delicately danced around.

"Jacqueline." I turned round and gave the biggest smile I could

"E!" I hugged him hastily. "I missed you so much."

"As I missed you, I'm sure."

"Where's Wolfie?" I wondered

"You called love?" I swung round to see my other friend.

"I'm I dreaming? You're being nice." he rolled his eyes.

"Can't I be nice."

"Rarely. Wolfie. I think you might have a stone, where your heart should be." He kissed my cheek.

"Awh, I've wormed my way in there haven't I?" I tease

"No comment."

"That is very unusual for you brother." I giggled.

"Jackie."

"Edward. Boys this is..." I looked back but they weren't there. "Where are they? Did you see where they went." Edward lifted up my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him softly

"Happy Birthday Jackie."

---

There was a knock on my door that woke me up. I sat up and rubbed my face.

"Happy Birthday, Jacks"

"Thanks Dad." He sat down on my bed and gave me some presents.

"Did you pull the grey hair joke on Bella yet?"

"Yep, she believed it." I chuckled. I wanted Dad to play that and see what Bella would do. It worked like a charm.

"The first one is from me. Harry Potter Audio books."

"Thanks Dad." I counted all of them, then hugged him.

"Yeah. The next one is from your Mom." I felt the paper and opened it.

"What's this?"

"A new domino's set."

"Awh, cool. I have had my others since I was, well I can't even remember."