Chapter Thirty - Graduation

"Jack, wake up. It's graduation day." I groaned, sitting up Rebekah sounded way to happy.

"Why so chirpy?"

"Because there is someone here to see you?" I was taken down stairs.

"Hello love, miss me?"

"Nik, your here." I wrapped my arms around him.

"You only sent me a invite, text, call, and email reminding me."

"Four out of four. I have a complete set." I grinned. I was taken back upstairs to get ready.

----

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president or in my case a princess." I chuckled as Jess began her speech

"When we were ten they asked again. We answered rock star, cowboy or in my case a gold medallist. Now we've grown up they want a serious answer. How about this, who the hell knows" I clapped and whopped."

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get lost somewhere. Fall in love, a lot. Major in philosophy because there is no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way when some day someone asks us what we want to be, we won't have to guess. We'll know." I applauded

"Jess, Jess, Jess." I chanted and the other copied me.

They handed out diplomas and I was behind In front of my sister.

"Jacqueline Swan." I went up and held out my hand It was shaken then I was handed my diploma.

"Go on Jackie!" I giggled hearing my friends, they whistled and clapped really loudly. I left the stage.

------

"You look, gorgeous

"You look, gorgeous." Rebekah, said

"I'm sure." We all left. When we arrived we were on the dance floor. I was turned around and met with a very familiar chest.

"Hello, fancy seeing you here." we started dancing.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. Bella has Alice and I have well, my glam squad." I sighed.

"Oh wait, there is someone you have to meet. Bekah, Bekah. Has Nik arrived yet."

"No, I'm sorry he had to leave."

"Oh, okay." I was about to say something to Edward when Alice came.

"We need to talk."

------

Alice was telling us about the vision she just had.

"They'll be here in four days." She finished

"This could turn into a bloodbath." Carlisle sighed

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked

"I don't see anyone I recognise. Maybe one."

"I know his face, he's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this."

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice added

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle stated.

"Either way the army's coming and there is barely enough to protect the town" Jasper piped in

"Hold up, what damn army?" Jacob questioned

"Newborns our kind."

"What are they after?" one of the wolves asked

"They were passing around Jackie and Bella's scent. A red blouse and a pink t-shirt."

"There after Bella and Jackie, what does this mean?"

"It means a ugly fight with lives lost."

"All right we're in."

"No, no way you'd get ourselves killed" Bella denied

"I wasn't asking for permission." Jacob replied

"Jasper." Bella tried

"It means more protection for you and your sister." He told her

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding." Carlisle addressed the wolf.

"As long as we get to kill some vampires."

"Jasper?"

"They'll give us the numbers, along with others. Newborns won't even know they exist."

"We'll have to co-ordinate."

"Carlisle, they'll get hurt." Bella protested here. "Jackie help me out."

"I am so not getting involved in that drama. Sorry Bells."

"Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us."

"Great, name the time and place."

"Jake you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Bella, this is what we do. You should be happy look at us getting along all together. Isn't that what you wanted?"