Chapter Forty Six - Family

Edward and I sat on the couch holding our children

Edward and I sat on the couch holding our children. I had Mason who was giggling at the funny faces I made. Lilibet played with Edward's finger enamoured at their size. The others returned from hunting.

"Okay, my turn." Hayley, Rebekah and Rosalie came to each child. I kissed Mason and Elizabeth head before standing up and sliding Mason into Hayley's awaiting arms.

"Where do they sleep?"

"In our arms, or Edward's." Rebekah told me. She also mention how she loved being crazy Auntie Becks. Hayley told me that her daughter soon she would need to leave, she had Hope to look after. I went and stood with Bella and Jasper.

"Happy Birthday." Alice chirped. Bella and I chuckled

"We stopped aging 3 days ago, Alice" Bells stated

"Well we're celebrating it anyway. So suck it up." She handed both of us a key.

"A key?"

"Yep, Bella, Jasper Follow me. Jackie, Edward. Follow Esme." We did so and Esme took us out about  a mile away from the main house. Esme uncovered my eyes and I smiled.

"Surprise." Esme beamed "We thought you might like you're own place away from the others."

"It's perfect. Thank you." I hugged her

"Go ahead." Edward and I walked down the path to our new home. Opening the dawn I gasped a little. It was perfect, amazingly so. There was wall of books and a log fireplace. Edward too me to the first door down the hall. He opened it up to a nursery.

"This is Mason and Elizabeth's room. The room next door is for when they're older." He then took me to the room across.

"Walk in closet." I laughed slightly at all the clothes.

"Rebekah and Hayley stocked it."

"I see." I loved them they captured me perfectly. I walked into the next room which was a bedroom.

"Our room." I looked down and the bed.

"We, vampires don't sleep." I replied

"It's not for sleep." he replied moving my hair behind my shoulder and kissing my neck. I smirked and flipped him on to the bed to climb on to him

(BD P2 SEX SCENE)

"You really were holding back before." I say while playing with his fingers "We don't sleep or rest to catch our breath, or eat. How are we gonna stop?" I turn and lean on his chest.

"Rosalie and Emmett. It took a decade before any of us could be within five miles of them."

"Hummm, I think we might beat that."

"Defiantly" I started to kiss him again.

----------

Bella and Jasper were already at the main house when we arrived. I hugged my sister and Jasper in law

"You as well huh. Break anything."

"You're neck." I put my hand on my hip "Where are the twins?"

"With Rebekah and Hayley." The phone started ringing. Everybody's smile dropped.

"Is that Dad?" I asked

"He's been calling twice a day." Edward told us. I went to answer it

"Eventually we need to tell him, neither of you made it." I stopped

"He needs to mourn." Jasper added

"Okay we'll do it tomorrow." I snap my head towards my sister.

"Excuse me. Bella you can't be alright with this."

"We're vampires, Jack.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Emmett stood up sighing.

"We'll come back. We always do."

"Wait, you're leaving? Nobody said anything about leaving."

"Once, people believe Bella and Jackie are dead. We can't risk anyone seeing them."

"So you just disappear?"

"Jacob we don't have another choice."

"I need, I need a moment." I walked out onto the porch and watched my friends entertain my children.

"You knew this had to happen." Edward started rubbing my arms.

"I knew it did, I just. I need more time. He's my Dad Edward, he just got me back, only for me to marry. I...I'm just having separation issues. Give me some time." I jogged down to where the girls were.

"Hey, what's going on."

"They want to tell Dad we died. I'm finding the reality of it difficult." I leaned my head on Rebekah's shoulder.

"You'll get over it." The clouds darkened over.

"It looks like it's going to rain." We headed inside as we heard thunder. I played games with Elizabeth and Mason.

"Who's the most prettiest children ever? You are." I tickled then and they squealed in delight.

"Jackie." I looked up to Edward

"Yeah."

"We need to talk." Esme and Carlisle came in to take care of the twins. Edward informed me that Jacob had told Dad about being a shape shifter. And us being okay." Bella was pissed while I remained silent.

"I solved a problem, you were leaving. What did you expect me to do?"

"You don't realise the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us."

"No, I didn't tell him about the two of you. Just me. I only said you were different."

"And that we have two nieces and a nephew we adopted." Jasper added

"I mean seriously Jake, he's not just gonna let that go. Jackie help me out here." I sigh.

"You did a extremely reckless thing. We love our Dad but there is a high chance you've put him in danger. While I am happy that I don't have to leave so soon. You've neglected to realise that Bella and I are newborns. You really think bringing our father into this helps."

"It'll be like sticking a burning down their throats. That assuming they can control their thirst." Edward snapped

"Look, Charlie's been through hell. And like Jackie implied you'll be much happier with him in your life."

"Jacob don't try and pretend you doing this for anyone but yourself." Jasper retorted

"I'm sorry you feel that way because he'll be here in 10 minutes."