Downfall of Marcus

My trap went off. Nemesis was standing outside my house. Every ounce of me was screaming that he wasn't alone.

"Hey, I'll be right back," Cooper said. He motioned to our bathroom. I nodded, waving a dismissive hand. I looked around carefully, directing my eyes to the front door and house windows.

With Cooper in the bathroom, I could keep him there. I placed a barrier on the inside handle of the bathroom door. He wouldn't get hurt if he was locked inside.

This was my fight to win, not his.

The moment the bathroom door closed, Nemesis opened our front door. "Ahsper, you absolute little shit!" He marched into the house, my physical body lingering a few steps behind him.

Not going to lie- My body looked bigger. My hips were the size of mountains, and my arms were muscular. I was 83% sure I had abs under all that ugly brown spandex.

"What have you been making my poor body wear?" I cried in desperation. Ugly brown spandex. This fashion could not get any worse.

Nemesis sighed, taking off his mask. Mom and dad went to work a few minutes ago. He thought we were alone.

I glared at him. 20 seconds had passed since he walked into the house. 1 minute and 40ish seconds left to go before my trap would bring him to his knees.

"Ahsper, you can't hang up the phone every time you don't want to listen to us. That isn't how this works." He glanced between me and my body. My gaze was locked on the face of my body. How could I look so emotionless?

I didn't bother responding to Marcus. My eyes couldn't seem to leave my body. I was drawn to it. It was so close.

Marcus reached out and wrapped an arm around the waist of my body, securing it.

Ugh. My poor body.

I narrowed my eyes, growling through my teeth like a dog. "Don't touch my body. You may have control but it's still mine."

Marcus smirked. He brought my physical body close to him, pressing the two together. "So you'll be upset if I do this?" He leaned over and kissed my body on the cheek.

"Eww, eww, eww. I'll need to sanitize my face when I get that body back! Eew." I hissed.

60 seconds had passed since he walked in the door. 60 seconds left to go.

Marcus's breathing was deeper than before.

"Speaking of which. That's why I'm here. You can have your body back." Marcus shrugged and pushed my body a tiny bit away. "If you agree to follow my every command and not sass me."

I paused, putting my hand on my chin. "Not sass you. Hmm. I'll have to think about that. Stupidity needs to be put in check, and sometimes I can't help myself."

Cooper reached up and rubbed his temple. "Why is it that I always get a headache around you?" He started tapping his foot, breathing in heavily. He glanced up at me.

"Ugh, I feel terrible. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've drugged me." He hissed from between his teeth.

My hand flew to my chest. "Drug you? I would never!"

Marcus fell to one knee, his arm releasing my body. My body staggered a few paces away from Nemesis, perfectly fine.

Red blood rushed to Marcus's face. He gasped, a hand flying to his throat. "I can't breathe. I can't fucking breathe." He gasped.

I nodded. "Sounds about right. That's what happens when you slowly take all the oxygen out of the air around a human body."

Marcus dropped to the floor, eyes wide and bloodshot. "You- damn- you're supposed to the- the comedy relief. You're not supposed to be this smart." He started wheezing.