The secret is out?

"Humans sure are weird creatures" Jane was in the castle looking outside of the window. A man ran out of a grocery store after robbing it. "Sister master Aro has summoned us" Alec said walking up to his sister. His skin sparkling as he walked through the sunlight that was sjining through the windows. Jane watched the human interested what he would do. She was so busy watching him that she didnt notice her brother approaching.

"Sister?" He places his hand on her shoulder. Jane turned her head to him acknowledging his presence. "Hello brother." She turned her head to the human that was disappearing from her line of sight. "Its fascinating isnt it? Humans do anything they can to survive" She turned to Alec smiling amused. "Yes i suppose so." He looks a little amused. "Lets go sister. Master Aro has summoned us right away" She nods and walks at her brothers side towards the throne room.

Alec pushed the doors open and let Jane go first. "Master. You called for us?" She stops a little in front of the three brothers. Alec came to stand beside her after closing the doors. "Ah yes" Aro clapped his hands together and got up from his chair walking down the steps to the twins. "I have a mission for you. Demetri and Felix will join you. You need to eliminate a vampire by the name of Jonathan. Demetri has all the details. Good luck" He smiles his cheery smile as usual. "Yes master"Jane and Alec nodded and followed Felix and Demetri out.

"What has this vampire done?" Alec wanted to know what they were dealing with. Demetri smirked amused. "This vampire exposed himself to humans. We not only have to kill him but the humans that know too." Felix smirked ready and excited to kill. They went the rest of the way to America in silence.

Jonathan watched the humans from the roof searching for him and possibly other vampires. He saw red eyes from a distance but they disappeared in the blink of an eye. He knew it was the volturi but it didnt faze him. He wanted the humans to find out so they can get rid of the volturi. Or atleast try to. Even if reaching that goal that meant giving up his life and that of others. May they be human or vampire.

Felix appeared behind him and grabbed him by the neck turning around to see Jane, Alec and Demetri standing there. "What are your intentions?" Alec asked him politely because he knows if Jane asked him she would use her gift immediately. Jonathan chuckled. "I think you already know what im after. The fall of the volturi." Demetri laughed amused at what he said. "Felix. You know what to do." Felix smirked enjoying this and took the head of Jonathan's torso with his bare hands. Demetri threw a lighter on his body watching the body get engulfed in flames. "Now the huma-" Jane got cut off by the door of the roof slamming open. They all turned to the door seeing a group of humans with weapons. "Well that saves us the time of searching for them." Alec smirked looking at his sister then back at the humans

Demetri ran to the humans taking one out easily. He looked at the other humans who looked back at him fear clear in their eyes. They held up their weapons not knowing it wont make a difference. The ones with guns started shooting at the vampires. Jane looked at one and used her gift watching her fall on the ground screaming. Alec used his gift on the others and watched panic as all their senses got cut off. Demetri and Felix killed them all and threw the bodies in the fire of Jonathan's burning body. They watched the fire burn for a while. "Humans always want to kill what they dont understand" Jane shakes her head. Alec placed a hand on her shoulder watching the fire. "Lets go home." Demetri and Felix turned around walking to the stairs getting of the roof. Alec followed them after a minute and lastly Jane walked away. The trip back to Volterra was silent, again. Everyone doing their own things.

They walked into the castle towards the throne room. Felix opened the doors and followed the others inside. "My dear children. How did it go?" Aro walked towards them and took Jane's hand looking at her memories. "Yes master. It went well." Demetri spoke up. Aro let go of Jane's hand. "So i see. Well done. You can go now." Jane and Alec nodded walking out of the throne room silently. Demetri and Felix went to do their own business. Aro turned to his brothers with a slightly scary smile on his face. "We must make sure no one does anything like this again" Caius and Marcus had a knowing look on their face. They got up from their thrones and followed Aro out of the throne room to carry out their plan.