A peaceful walk?

Jacob changed back into his human form wearing the clothes he left behind a tree. He walked up to the Cullen house going inside without knocking. He was basically a member of the family now so they wouldnt mind it. He walked up the stairs immediately being greeted by arms around his waist. He looked down a little startled seeing Renesmee and smiled.

He picked her up walking to the livingroom where Edward, Bella and Rosalie were. He assumed Carlisle was at work, Esme was around the house somewhere, Alice went shopping and Jasper and Emmett were probably hunting. He put Renesmee down and looked around the room. "So whats new?" Bella chuckled at his attitude. "Renesmee is getting smarter by the day." She said looking at her daughter with pride. Rosalie smiled adoringly at her niece. She didnt like Jacob but for Renesmee she would do anything.

Renesmee looked at her mother then at her aunt as she was praised. She looked up at Jacob. "Can we go outside?" Jacob looked at her and nodded. "Sure we can." He looked at Edward and Bella for a moment for approval. Edward was a little hesitant but agreed as he felt Bella's glare from beside him.
Renesmee jumped happily and went to put her shoes and jacket on. Jacob waited patiently for her.

When she was finished Jacob scooped her up in his arms and walked down the stairs out the front door. Renesmee told Jacob all about what she learned today from Carlisle. Renesmee didnt go to school so she was taught by Carlisle. If he couldnt do it then Edward or Jasper would take over. Ofcourse Bella helped her with anything she didnt understand.
Jacob listened to everything she said agreeing with her and ocassionally giving his own opinion.

"Can you put me down?" Renesmee looked at him wanting to walk. Jacob carefully put her down watching her. She went a little further picking some flowers. "They are so pretty." Jacob smiled at her. To him her smile was so precious. He would do anything to keep her happy and smiling.

The sound of a twig snapping behind him snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked behind him his guard up but saw nothing. After the sound he stayed close by watching Renesmee carefully his guard never dropping.

They walked a little further into the forest to a clearing and sat on the grass. Renesmee was behind him putting flowers in his hair. She walked around him to admire her work. Jacob didnt know what his hair looked like but for her sake he left it that way.

They stayed there for a little while when Jacob stood up dusting himself off then helped Renesmee up. He had a feeling they were being watched but didnt say anything. It would scare her and that is the last thing he wanted. He kept an eye out the whole time. Thankfully they werent far from the house. He looked behind him to see if there was anyone there only to see a pair of red eyes.

That could only mean one thing. A vampire. He picked Renesmee up and walked a little faster. He went inside the house instantly seeing Edward. "Ofcourse..." He mumbled. He put her down letting her go to Bella. When he was sure she was out of sight he turned to Edward. "Can you stay out of my head?" He asked annoyed. "More importantly did you know there was a vampire out there?" He looked at Edward suspiciously.

Edward sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yes i knew." Jacob grabbed his collar getting pissed off. "And you didnt tell me?!" Edward grabbed his hands taking them off of him. "He came recently. It wasnt important." Jacob yanked his hands back not wanting Edward to touch him. "Listen to yourself talk. This is important since just now it was following me and Renesmee!"

Edward stood there calmly as for Jacob, he was livid. "Calm down. He isnt a treath. Either us or the Volturi will take care of him." Jacob was breathing heavily trying to calm down. "Ill take care of him myself since you wont do it." As he turned around to leave Edward stopped him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Actually its already been taken care of." Jacob raised his eyebrow confused. Edward nodded his head towards the forest making Jacob turn his head back. He didnt see anything for a minute or two. He was about to ask what he was supposed to see when Jasper and Emmett walked into view.

Jacob nodded understanding what he meant now. He was a little disappointed that he didnt take care of the vampire himself but it was alright since Renesmee was safe. He went inside to Renesmee and saw her with Bella admiring the flowers she picked during their walk. He smiled feeling relieved and sat down on the couch opposite of the one Bella and Renesmee were sitting on. He looked from Renesmee to Bella when he heard her laugh. He was confused then realised she was looking at his hair. "Ha ha funny isnt it? Youre just jealous that Renesmee made my hair look much better." Bella nodded amused. "She did a great job." She said trying to keep herself from laughing more. Jacob chuckled amused at the situation.

These were times that were precious.
Her happiness was his happiness.
Renesmee was his priority and she always will be.