Pack troubles

"Jacob! Dont walk away!" Leah shouted walking after him. He turned around looking at her pissed off. "Leah back off! You think im just gonna stand listening to you insulting my imprint." He turned to walk away again when she grabbed his arm. He turned to her shaking in anger. She immediately let go as she saw his expression.

He was protective of Renesmee. She was his imprint. Ofcourse he would protect and defend her. He walked away after she let go. Seth watched from behind the tree. He didnt know if he should be with his sister or his alpha right now. He knew that Leah was wrong in insulting Renesmee. He understood that she didnt like the Cullens like he did but she didnt have the right to say all that.

After thinking about what happened he walked after Jacob. He would deal with his sister later. "Jacob! Wait up!" He ran to catch up with him. Jacob stopped and punched the closest tree before turning around. "What are you doing here Seth?" He looked at him calmer then just a minute ago. "I'm here to back you up. And to make sure you dont destroy too much."

Jacob sighed not having the strenght to deal with Seth's stubborness right now. "I'll come back after i've cooled down. Leah is already forgiven." He couldnt be cruel and keep a grudge against her. She left Sam's pack to protect Renesmee eventhough she hates the Cullens. And vampires in general.

The sound of a branch being broken came from a distance. Jacob and Seth looked in the direction their guards immediately up. "It's just me." Leah came out with her hands up. Both guys relaxed. "I just wanted to apologise. I know i crossed the line." She wasn't one to say sorry but she knew she was wrong.

Jacob nodded accepting her apology. "Thank you." He smiled showing she was forgiven. Leah nodded and walked back to watch the Chllen house. She wasn't one for sappy moments. Seth smiled at his sister yhen turns to Jacob. "All ended well. Right?" He looked proud of his sister. Jacob sighed. "Yeah i guess so." He turned to Seth with a stern expression. "Now let's talk about you skipping patrol. Multiple times." He crossed his arms as Seth looked nervous sweating bullets. "You see... ehm... the thing is... hehe." He ran away from him not wanting to deal with whatever punishment Jacob would think of and his anger.