Hatred...just hatred

A warm day in Italy but ofcourse the vampires inhabiting the castle werent affected by it. Just the sun. Jane stood in the corner close to her masters watching them as they discussed among themselves. She didnt particularly like Isabella so knowing there was a plan in the making to destroy them made her very happy, eventhough she didnt show it. Alec looked at his sister for a moment and saw her smirk. This satisfied her immensly.

The air in the throne room was very intense but it didnt bother them one bit. The only thing on their mind were the Cullens and the mysterious child Irina told them about. "Prepare yourself. We will leave for Forks in few days time." Aro got up from his chair dismissing everyone before walking out. Caius and Marcus right behind him.

"Lets go brother. We will need to be prepared for the journey." Her smirk was still on her face as her red eyes burned bright with excitement. She walked out of the throne room with Alec right behind her. "We will have them fear us soon enough." Alec followed his sister knowing how she gets. He would be lying if he said he wasnt excited.

To stay ahead of their enemies they trained with each other or with Felix and Demetri mostly. Taking her cloak off she stood on one end of the room looking at her brother. "Are you ready brother?" She smirked feeling the rush of battle flow through her. "I am more then ready sister." He said as he ran to her kicking her in the side. She stumbled to the side sensing a punch to his chest getting him off balance and dropped to the floor swiping her leg under his feet making him fall backwards. Smiling victorious she stood back up. "Already down brother? This was over quicker then i thought. Alec looked up at his sister. "I was just getting warmed up." He uses his vampire speed to get back up ready for anything she threw at him. This went on the rest off the day until they needed to feed amd then continued again. They switched partners sometimes letting Demetri and Felix and anyone who wanted to join them. Jane let her hatred and anger sometimes take over which didnt have a good result for the others but she made sure not to kill them or hurt them. Too badly.

For the rest of the time when they werent sparring with each other everyone was scattered around the castle as the day went on. They would leave in a few days and everyone would be ready for sure.
Then on one day Aro called everyone to the throne room. Jane walked in being the first with her brother Alec. Demetri, Felix, Heidi, Renata and a bunch of other guards piled into the throne room. Aro, Marcus and Caius walked in, their capes flowing behind them. "It is time."
That was all he needed to say for everyone to understand. They waited for the night to come and once the skies darkened they set out to Forks.

When they arrived the Cullens and a lot of others were already in the clearing waiting. Stopping a little away from them they looked at each other until Carlisle decided to speak up. Jane watched Isabella carefully until Alice and Jasper came from the treeline towards them. Her attention was diverted for a short while. When Aro decided not to take action against them it shocked her and angered her but again she did not show it. Her eyes however showed it from miles away. They burned but this time it was with anger as she looked at Isabella and the rest of the Cullens. In a split second her and the rest of the Volturi disappeared from the clearing back to Volterra, Italy.