A bond never broken

Alice looked in the mirror admiring the dress she bought not too long ago. Her and Jasper are having a date night and with that excuse she got to go on another shopping spree. Shopping bags were taking over their bed as she tried on the clothes she bought with new shoes. Ofcourse her outfit had to match and look fabulous. She tried on a knee lenght light blue dress with short sleevs and just enough bling on it to make it eye catching as Rosalie walked passed the doorway stopping to look at her. "Thats a nice dress." Alice looked at her and shook her head. "This is not it." Rosalie let out a quiet chuckle watching her take the dress off throwing it on the rejected pile. "Ill leave you to it." Closing the door gently continuing her way downstairs were Jasper was waiting watching the game with Emmett.

Alice sighed out in frustration throwing another dress on the pile yet again. She knew it Jasper would like whatever dress she put on but knowing Alice she wanted her outfit to be on point. Pulling another dress from the closest bag she looked in the mirror liking the fabric and the design of the dress. Suddenly she dropped the dress as a vision came to her.

[I]They were at a fountain. The sound of water soothing and the flowers blooming beautifully around the area. The street lights illuminating everything making the water droplets shine like stars. Jasper accused himself for a moment letting her enjoy the night and view as he quickly walked towards the jewelry store not too far from the park. Luckily he was right in time as it was almost closing time. Just as he was about to enter the store he was grabbed from behind and pulled in a nearby alleyway. Besides Jaspers yellow eyes red eyes were the only visible thing in the darkness.

For a moment she stood there with wide eyes trying to understand what she just saw. She didnt know how long she was standing there as a knock on the door snapped her out of her thoughts. "Are you okay in there?" Jaspers voice came from the other side of the door. "Yeah im okay. Ill be out in a minute." Calming herself down knowing Jasper could feel what she felt. Picking up the dress she decided to wear the dress as she quickly looked for a pair of shoes and a simple necklace and earring set. "How do i look?" She asked as she opened the door twirling showing off the flowy skirt of the dress. "You look absolutely stunning." He smiled at her taking her hand gently in his. "Are you ready to go?" She nodded letting him lead her downstairs.

"We'll be back later." He called out softly walking to the garage holding the door open for Alice. After she got in he closed the door and used his vampire speed to go the other side and got in starting the car. She was a lottle on edge from the vision as they drove. Jasper noticed she was acting different and took her hand gently rubbing his thumb across the back of her hand. He was worried and her not telling him made it worse. They drove in silence untill they got at the park. As the car stopped she looked around taking in her surroundings realising they were at the park. Jasper turned to her seeing her look around. He wanted to know what was on her mind but didnt want to pressure her. She would tell him when she wanted to. He got out of the car walling to the other side holding the door open for her. "Ma'am?" He smiled at her holding his hand out for her. She giggled talaing his hand and got out walking to the park. It was just a short walk from where they parked.

Looking at him she made it her mission to keep Jasper with her. If he didnt go to the jewelry store he will be fine and safe. Sensing eyes on him he looked at Alice. "Is everything alright? You have been acting different since we left." Seeing her like this broke his heart. Alice sighed knowing she had tell him and told him everything about the vision she had before he came upstairs to get her. He listened patiently to everything she told him as the neared the fountain in the park. "You have nothing to worry about." He spoke after she finished. "Lucky for both of us i dont have to go to the jewelry store." He knew she was going to ask why he was going in her vision but he spoke before she had the chance to ask. "I was going to get a small thing fixed but i realised its perfect." He had her sit at the fountain and got on one knee and took out the ring he bought not too long ago or rather had Rosalie buy it so Alice wouldnt find out it was for her. "Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. Getting married to you was the best decision i ever made. No matter what i will always be by your side. No matter where i am i will always return to you. Would do me the honor of marrying me again?" He smiled at her as she smiled back at him as he held the most beautiful ring in his hands. "Yes." She smiled bright as he happily put the ring on her ring finger. He got up sitting next to her watching as she admired the gold band with an emerald in the middle and two small diamonds on either side. Wrapping an arm around her shoulder she laid her head on his shoulder enjoying the quiet moment together. The sound of a slight breeze and water of the fountain behind filling the silence soothingly.

In the midst of the chaos that have been going on, moments like these were rare. Grateful for the time together they enjoyed every second of it.