Sweet addiction

They ran away from Forks as they hunted there too much. As they were running through the woods there was a loud sound like thunder. James looked at Victoria and Laurent as a baseball came flying by his head. Laurent caught the ball looking amused at it. "I think we found ourselves some fun time." James smirked walking into the direction the ball came from.

Laurent walked in the front with James an Victoria on either side of him. They stopped right in front of the Cullens. "I believe this belongs to you." Laurent held up the baseball that flew by James' head earlier. He tosses the ball to Carlise who caught it effortlessly. He smiled politely at them. "Thank you." Laurent looked at him amused. "Im Carlisle. And this is my family." He motions to the others. "Hello." Laurent looks at them casually greeting them.

"I'm afraid your hunting activities have cause something off a mess for us." Laurent looked surprised for a moment but regained his composure. "Oh my apologies. We did'nt realise the territory had been claimed." Carlisle kept his cool while their red eyes watched them so intensely. "Yeah. Well we maintain a perminant resident nearby. "Oh really?" Laurent amiled slightly turning to James who looked at amused and a little suspicious. Laurent turned his head back to Carlisle. "Well we wont be a problem anymore. We were just passing through."

"The humans were tracking us but we led them east. You should be safe." Victoria smirked while she informed them. Carlisle nodded appreciately. "Thanks a lot." Laurent chuckled quietly. "So... Could you use three more players?" It was silent for a moment as the Cullens looked at Carlisle. "Oh come on. Just one game." Laurent looked at him expectantly. Carlisle sighed then smiled nodding his head. "Sure. Why not? Three of us were leaving. You could take their place. We'll bat first." Carlisle threw the ball at Laurent. Victoria caught the ball as it was about to hit him. "I'll be the one with the wicked curveball." Jasper and Emmett looked amused. "Oh i think we can handle that."

"Oooooh." Laurent got excited for the game. They turned their back to each other to walk to their sides. "We'll see about that." Victoria and Laurent gave each other a low five. James was still looking at Edward. As Edward turned to walk away with Bella a gust of wind blew from behind her. James smelled the air and got in an offensive position. "You brought a snack." He wanted to attack her so bad. Her scent was just so mouthwatering.

The Cullens jumped in front of Bella protecting her and hissed at James. "You brought a human?" Laurent was slightly shocked and jumped next to James as Victoria went to his other side. "The girl is with us. I think it's best if you leave." Carlisle told them calmly trying to reason with them.

James looked at them. "I can see that the game is over. We'll go now." He moved backwards slowly. James was still watching them intently wanting to tear her apart. "James." Laurent called out to him trying to get his attention from the Cullens. He knew how James got when he wanted something. James got up from his position. Victoria hissed and went next to James as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her close. He kissed her head as they walked away back into the forest. His mind was still on Bella's blood.